[INFO] Account Centre 2 - The Revenge!

Caf

Fledgling Freddie
first and still waiting (though i have nearly finished building a daemon army)

Valdur

Fledgling Freddie
I just recieved an email from GOA which says that they have activated my OB key.The funny thing is that it's my old account and used it after everything else have failed Sunday morning.

Looks like "The Longest Sunday" is over for me...euh for now.:drink:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Am I the only one who thinks their error codes make good guild names?

Seven One One
Four One Four
Three Ex Zero Three

:(

Tnator

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well account i registered on Sunday hasnt yet received the account activation email.. Thats 3 DAYS AGO ! o_o

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
The account I registered this morning is in limbo.. no idea.. but I re-registered when I got in from work and got the mail in under 10 minutes... Then I activated the account... then registered the beta key... No mail as yet but the patcher is working so.. a 15 minute job has taken 3 days... I bow to you GOA.. oh yeee of special needs...

The update from MagusK is better... seems no one if keeping the CRM's informed.. sheesh... lets hope the registration process is up soon (hopefully the next update in under an hour will be very positive)...

Here's crossing my fingers...

Wooly

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only one who thinks their error codes make good guild names?

Seven One One
Four One Four
Three Ex Zero Three

:(

I think you are... and obviously an UNREAL player... :)

Oops edited to mention HEADSHOT!

Wooly

georgie

FH is my second home
I don't like to cross post but I put this in the emails thread.

Thought "Sod it" and made a new account via:

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Got the registration confirmation email within about 2minutes. Followed the link to confirm registration and it actually worked.

Put in my beta key and new account details at:

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Haven't had the beta key confirmation yet, but I can log into the patcher.

So I now have 3 accounts floating round out there, but at least one of them actually works now. :)

A few other people seem to be having some joy doing it too. Not ideal, but if it gets you up and running...

Lecoste

Fledgling Freddie
sunday monday tuesday wednesday.

all failures for me.

still no email / and no auth / not patched.
basically ive waited 4 days and ive gone nowhere. the complete lies that are on the warhammer eu site are just pathetic.

" those of you who have entered an open beta code need not wait any longer. All valid codes entered will be able to log in and play within a few minutes of successfully submitting your details. All players who have already entered a code should be able to log in immediately. There is no need to wait for the confirmation email"

another of their latest lies.

Its a real shame as Im one of those people who needed to test the game before i could buy it as money is not exactly one of my perks atm.

so without futher addo.

goodbye warhammer.

p.s. hope maybe one day you do ditch GOA and maybe open a trial 10 days or something. cant buy something in not completly sure I will enjoy/play.

SSS

Fledgling Freddie
Patching finally after GOA activated registration again did only take 5 min.

* there is no need to w8 for the confirmation email.

* goto war-europe.com, finish the registration form , finish code form, and log in after 5 min

* dont click on the ok-to-return-to-page button after finishing the "registration form" and "code from",
just close the window and log on.

* if you got a ban, like I did, then start again all over again, and register

Caf

Fledgling Freddie
I know it's still too soon to panic, but I diod create 3 new account (just incase) as soon as the registration page came up, now considering how every one seems to be getting there e mails so quickly now, I'm in seriuos doubt as to whether I'll be recieving one at all!

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Account Creation is back online, that's great news, but what about password verification for all those that already have an account but can't remember the password etc?

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
day 4 and still don't have my own account, but I've learned to live with it

Vox Doom

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, the new update says that Hotmail are blocking e-mails from WAR, so sign up to something else and get the e-mails sent there. I just did that and got an e-mail within 5 minutes of signing up for a new account!

Caf

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, the new update says that Hotmail are blocking e-mails from WAR, so sign up to something else and get the e-mails sent there. I just did that and got an e-mail within 5 minutes of signing up for a new account!

I did this too, seems to work, still cant log in yet though!.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
umm they did, in the news, at 5:30pm BST...

it's just not linked from where it used to be (below the login) - it's a register tab on the left.

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
wow before work made a new account and got it all registered. came back like 20mins ago and entered my key 2 mins later email comes and its registered and now im patching

does this mean they've finally pulled there finger out there ass and got it sorted can the technicians actually go home and see their family's at a normal time....

Swellzong

Fledgling Freddie
I just recieved 50 e-mails all saying my validation failed even though I tried every possible variation of my beta key... GG.

Iexo

Fledgling Freddie
It's been 65 hours now and still no mail and i cant start the patcher, i am using the open beta code from a CE pre order box.

Horrible work from GOA and all the others that are included.

Iexo.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Re-enter your beta activation key. I wouldn't rely on them getting back to you with your previous activation. Spamming the activation still seems to work =)

Activation

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
I managed after 3 days of pain staking waiting and filling in registration/beta key forms to play the game finally! woo only took 3 days after it opened! Rank 5 Bright Wizard called Sensistar (only played for an hour, but did one scenario and those are cool! :D)

Really sorry to all the people who still cant get in! I share your pain I really do :(

Hope everyone gets in soon! On my activation confirmation it says the beta lasts until 13/09/08 so I guess the server come down early hours of sunday morning, so still a few days left to play.

Hopefully they got it sorted today and the last remaining people will get in.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie

I got mine on hotmail, so I don't know what they're talking aboutt o be honest. But if making a different account means you get in game, then go for it!

Major Horrigan

Fledgling Freddie
so is there any official news about the HS codes ???
or will it be 414 all over again on sunday???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom