account already logged in

D

Dimse

Yesterday evening I came home and tried to log on Dimse to craft when I got the "account already logged in" message. its now been almost 24 hours since I logged on dimse last so the account cant be ghosted

I have never shared any info of this account with anyone, and noone can have access to my computer without my knowing. I have tried to pm any chars on the account and none of them have been ingame.

The reason Im postiing here is

1: TO all those who have placed orders with Dimse I wont be able to complete the orders for the time being.

2. I wanted to share my problem with others because Im sure im not the only one with this "bug".

J

Jessy

Ghosted connections have only happened with server patching/downtime but as you have logged in with the account since the downtime I doubt this would be the case.

What server / realm is your character on - im sure people on the same realm will keep an eye out to see if your character is logged in anywhere.

As you know with RightNow down there is very little chance of getting the sorted, the subscriptions email address is only in use for people without passwords until RightNow is opened :(

P

pihl

sure hope

I sure hope its just a glitz in the system and
it will work fine for you later on

V

Validus

my friend had the same issue before the fix. it went on for 3 days till the fix came, he had no problems getting into his account once he got his new password

C

chretien

Sorry Dimse that was me raiding your cookie jar when you weren't looking..

Seriously I hope it's just a temporary thing.

O

old.Tyraette

lo tart

<hug> :p

hope you get it back soon :)

G

Gorse

I have tried something like it - when u log and relog fast again - but never ever 24 hours later - sounds a bit sinister - but I hope u get sorted fast and dont get stuck in Limbo like me.

Gorse merc /prydwyn
Afflatus necromancer /prydwyn

N

naetha

Just tried /send Dimse and a couple of your alts and none are in the game, so I guess you just keep trying :rolleyes:

L

liste

i think you're safe. as i remember, this is a bug, that happens in rare cases, where you for example crash or LD while logging in or out. Server sometimes fail to log you out completely, and only thing there is to do, is to RightNow it

S

SilverHood

try logging onto a different server... I seem to remember this happening to me ages ago, and it went away after I tried to log into excal (woot, it was good for something :p )

D

Dimse

*gives you all some cookies and hugs*

To liste: Yes I did LD with dimse but I got back on and was able to switch beteen chars easely after the crash so it probably not that bug. Ill Try RIGHTNOW when they have it up and running again (Giggles at that idea)

T

Tilda

iirc there is a file that you have to delete and that makes it go away, although I havent a clue what the file is :(
Mabey one of the files in your camelot directory with your characthers name?

Tilda

O

osy

It's user.dat that he needs to delete Tilda, but I don't think it will solve it. Sounds more and more like a server side issue.

P

pcentella

Dimse, I have the same problem since Fryday 5th afternoon, my account is permanently logged in. Trying to acces from another computer, or deleting user.dat, doesn't work for me. :( Guess I'll have to wait for RightNow to open. :sleeping:

D

Dimse

hmm that would Make 3 of us that got that RARE bug on Friday the 5th. I found out Amirder got the same bug the same day.

T

tripitaka

could it be ....

<hums ganstas paradise>

'been spending most their life, living in a Haxx0rs paradise.....'

possible but i doubt it, prolly just another goa/mythic glitch.

Lets hope when u can login you won't get the ' Choose your Realm' screen.

F

frogster

/huggles Dimse

Was wondering where you were :l

F

Flimgoblin

try renaming your user.dat to user_old.dat or something

then try a different server... (or is it the first login thats doing it?)

K

kemor

Report this in Rightnow, when this happens the solution often lays in the hands of the CSRs. They will un-ghost your account.

D

Dimse

Yes I can log on too. btw I tried to report it to right now but it was down =D

I would like to thank everyone for their moral support.

*huggles you all and gives you some cookies too*

Users who are viewing this thread