Accident prone

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Have any of your grown more accident prone as you have become older (cept Trem as we know he has... :p) ... I ask this because I repeatedly manage to do retarded things..

I will put last years continually falling over due to my body getting used to its new weight but things like shaving the top of my finger off with a potato peeler, falling downstairs or getting a shot of boiling oil in the eye (this evenings fun) I can not explain.. all I can do is say ouch bloody ouch and wait for the next installment...

These are but a few things that I manage to do during the course of the day..

Anyone else find themselves saying OWWWW a lot?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm "damaged women" prone for sure ;)

But yeah, grunts, oww, damnit etc are more often now-a-days.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH

lol i actually think i have become alot better as ive got older used to be quite accident prone but its become less and less over the years mebbe its my bodys way of saying you cant take anymore pain or humiliation :D

Kryten

Old Cow.
The wife is dreadfully accident prone, to the point where I nickname her Calamity Jane.

She never remembers we're parked on a hill when getting into the car and ends up with the door on her foot/finger.

Lopped off the end of her finger the other day with a potato peeler.

Had 2 teeth removed last week and despite the obvious warnings still holds our son up to her face - and waits for the punch/kick.

All funny of course :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
rofl Yoni :p

I used to think I was horribly accident prone, then I realised I was just over careful. Yes that sounds weird but in trying to not hurt myself I'd mess up lots and end up hurting myself aiiii.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You tend to notice more when you hurt yourself as you get older but you also tend to go more in to one of the most dangerous places you can go....the Kitchen.

Yoni

and I add to my ouchies as the stairs attacked me again last night :|

Those of you who have been to my home will know that my stairs like to do this every once in a while to keep you on your toes (or in my case off them)..

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Oh indeed.

In the name of the photography thread, I went out to take some pictures and managed to slip on some rocks and break my index finger. Had to go to A&E as it ballooned up and went black and blue.

Then, last Friday night, undeterred I went to the same place to get a different shot, and hit a pothole / kerb combo and shredded my front and rear alloys. £140 to get repaired.

Fuck sakes.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I aren't accident prone, maybe when taking advice from bloody Ch3t I am :eek: but apart from that I am nowhere near as bad as Samm......I don't think.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I always think I'm getting more accident prone, but then I inspect my many childhood scars and realise I'm nothing like as bad as when I was a kid.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
I am actually getting less accident prone. I havent banged my head in ages :)
last accident I had was caus some idiot was coming out a MCdrive and was paying too much attention to his food

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Oh tell me about it:

3406813938_9e94e901ae.jpg

3406815232_9df521c199.jpg

That is typically how my lower legs look, stupid mountain biking hobby :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh I don't think there's anyone more accident prone than Yoni. it's like walls and stuff leap out so she can hit them :)

Yoni

tbh I don't think there's anyone more accident prone than Yoni. it's like walls and stuff leap out so she can hit them :)

Yes because I enjoy being in this kind of pain oh so very much :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom