Accessing GORRE and reporting problems.

O

old.Feac

tradeskill bug ??

tried my char on gorre Albion he has 820 tradeskill in tailoring and the new 9th/10th materials dont show try to do a rightnow all logged in and it wont let me :) and you think i can get hold of a dev or csr ingame :rolleyes: guess i will have to wait till monday.

:fluffle: kemor

Feac

O

old.RolandRidgeBack

does anyone know where the new crafting materials are in albion??

O

Orin Askhammare

The new crafting materials are only sold at very few select places I think. They shouldn't be available everywhere. It could well be you know where they should be, but if not check the web :)

I don't know where they should be from the top of my head though :)

K

Kama Storm

Feac: same problem here, no new recipes for my arnourcrafter too. I tried going to my master in Jord (thought it would help ;) ) and I bought new materials at a relic keep. still no new recipes...

And I was SO looking forward to doing some real crafting again! :(

D

deadparrot

I cant craft anything on gorre, says that i dont have the correct skill.

I'm at 500+ tailoring and i cant even make woolen gloves :(

O

old.Feac

i got hold of a DEV this morning and spent a hour with him trying to sort the problem hehe he was stumped so they are going to work on it, apparantly it effects all crafts so fingers crossed they get it sorted now :)

O

old.Enflo

I tried Gorre/Albion last night, had to start again as my Chars are on prydwen. Got a Wiz at lvl 5 now, but has anyone else noticed that it is extremely laggy? Also when i died and released back the lethantis the NPC's there all took about 30 seconds to appear 1 by 1. Went onto Prydwen after that and there was no lag, so it must have been Gorre.

O

omen_darkstep

I've deleted the language folder and have the correct info in the update.dat file, is the updater supposed to still be in German? I thought it was in English now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom