AC2 is good.

C

CptDoom

Bored here.

Just thought id let uall know how much fun i am having in this game. Yes its buggy as hell, yes its not finished, and i hate the way it seems a little empty. The december patch has made it nicer, seems a little more stable and runs pretty swish on my pc, i run it in high detail with only noticable slowdown when there are lots of other peeps around such as mayoi and cavendo.

It does seem a little sparse tho..

I will have a problem with this game come january when i have to pay for the priviledge of running round on the servers with bugs still present, (hell i spent 2 mnths in the betas to get 'rid' of these) but i do reconmend ne1 hankering for a decent mmorpg with a lot of scope for improvement and ideas being chucked around to go buy it. Free month will certainly be enough now to decide whther u are going to like it.

My pennies worth.. Oh and btw, who here in lovely barrysworld plays it? itd be nice to have a show of hands ;)

Also, ne1 want their ass kicked by a near lvl 31 invoker? Just tell doomy on dawnsong =)

L

lojik

Yeah i would come kick your arse with my mighty level 19 archer IF the server would stay up long enough to do anything. Since Sunday the damn things been crashing FAR too often to be acceptable.

Yes i KNOW those Devine morons caused some of it, but I don't believe now that they have been responsible for every crash. Whats just as annoying is the bloody French and German servers seem up 24/7 and the French one always looks to have a lot of people on it too. Possibly they just have shitty hardware for the UK one?

I do like the game when I can get on, but this constant server downtime is really starting to piss me off (as is the shortage of reedshark spikes!)

C

CptDoom

Pfffft

Even if u could get on the servers ud crumble =)
Tbh tho, the server downtime i have never seen as a prob, last 3 days yer but i have been all over uk getting smashed so... ;)

I havent been a victim yet =)

B

Bym

I started playing a short while ago, and am really enjoying the game :) The escapism is fantastic - I just hope that I can still manage to get my uni work done this week after all this playing I've been doing!

I can understamd what you mean about it being a little 'sparse' - my 'full of confidence' boyf is diving ahead into the high level areas already, after nagging everyone to death at the begining.

I, however, am running around looking for someone, ANYONE to group with lol :) Well, thats what you get for playing a hideous tumerok I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread