AC Oo

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
AC omg, gimme malmo imo Oo groups last longer then 10 minutes.

Very frustrating a time on my 1st experience of the place.

How do anyone lvl 40+ effectively in alb? :eek7: solo?

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
necro.
cabalist.
+bot.

or ac if you got a class that dont die that easy :p

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
I did lvl 50 from lvl 40 whit my scout in AC in 9 days, no powerlevel no buffbot. You have a friends list, use it. :eek:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
make yer own AC groups and avoid inviting clueless PLed freaks who only got to level 40 because their necro is on their other account (or they borrowed a friends)

hrm think that means "solo in AC" these days mind you

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Or make WizZ/ice - Caba/matter - Necro/d.sight trio /w buffbot @ lvl 20-50 on 1day played :D

-Know 3 persons who just did that, sounds insane but I trust em ;)

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
powerlevel to 49 (autotrain4tehwin) with a necro, do some quests and epics and voila, another infil has been born

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
avoid inviting clueless PLed freaks who only got to level 40 because their necro is on their other account (or they borrowed a friends)

hrm think that means "solo in AC" these days mind you

Occasionally you do manage to get in a group where everyone knows what they're doing, occasionally you'll get in a group where half of them don't have a clue - but the majority of the time is usually spent with 1 or maybe 2 people who aren't pulling their weight but the group still works.

At 40+, there are simply no excuses for such wonderful flaws as:

Willfully and persistently breaking mezz.
Not knowing the difference between stun and mezz.
Having to be repeatedly asked to apply Guard/Protect.
Being unaware that block and parry are affected by Dex ("DEX BUFFS please!" "wtf you're a tank, you don't need dex n00b")

And these are first-hand experiences, I've heard about a cleric that didn't know how to heal....

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Bellerophon said:
Occasionally you do manage to get in a group where everyone knows what they're doing, occasionally you'll get in a group where half of them don't have a clue - but the majority of the time is usually spent with 1 or maybe 2 people who aren't pulling their weight but the group still works.

At 40+, there are simply no excuses for such wonderful flaws as:

Willfully and persistently breaking mezz.
Not knowing the difference between stun and mezz.
Having to be repeatedly asked to apply Guard/Protect.
Being unaware that block and parry are affected by Dex ("DEX BUFFS please!" "wtf you're a tank, you don't need dex n00b")

And these are first-hand experiences, I've heard about a cleric that didn't know how to heal....
Heal?

Xplo

Banned
I was sutch a good healer that people invited me in 48+ pbaoe groups when I was lvl 41 because they grouped with me before :cheers:
So if you play your class good, you have more chance with good xp groups

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Ehm don't get yah hopes up too much :D We only needed a cleric now and then and you were the one not grouped most of the times so you could see it the other way as well :D

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Khalen said:
Ehm don't get yah hopes up too much :D We only needed a cleric now and then and you were the one not grouped most of the times so you could see it the other way as well :D
owned :fluffle:

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
Ethiraseth said:
powerlevel to 49 (autotrain4tehwin) with a necro, do some quests and epics and voila, another infil has been born

sad, but true..

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Try guild groups. We just made PBT bots and any 40+er and maybe 1 or 2 50 lvl persons can join (for cash for instance). Worked my way up from 44-48 in one weekend that way :D

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethiraseth

sad, but true..
Ziis 50 Cleric <--- pld by necro
Wuzzi 50 Paladin <---- pld by necro

:D

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
there are good grps there are bad grps...everywhere
so you have to be rdy to be in a bad grp....not something pleasant in any way but...heck we have passed the same problems (at least me when i was lvling my arms in tanglers-twees).....
bad grps are bad grps...you join you see it sucks you leave....and either you start a new grp or you find another grp.....

Delania

Loyal Freddie
You have 3 choices

1. make your own group with people u know
2. start a guild group off
3. dont go death city (AC) at all and find another place to lvl and yes there are other places

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
i've heard that soloing from 40-50 is really good for your mental state :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom