about Warlord path

D

Doom

does any of the warlord spells interrupt enemies near like banelords?

what timers are the 9 and 10th ability on?

do vamps get power from the 2nd ability?

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Doom said:
1)does any of the warlord spells interrupt enemies near like banelords?

2)what timers are the 9 and 10th ability on?

3)do vamps get power from the 2nd ability?
1)No

2)ML9: 5 min / ML10: 10 min both sharing timers

3)not sure but i think so

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Its a "refresh" spell not a buff so my guess would be yes to the vamp question. Warlord is a severly sub-par line though - its ONLY saving grace is Warguard.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I dont think u get power from the shout as Vampiir.

And dont bother with Warlord tbh, for soloing Warlord < Banelord IMO as Vampiir. And if you get into a group, they probably prefer a Banelord, unless ur in some sort of fixed group with a really odd setup and they prefer u to be Warlord, and if that is the case, u would not have asked here in the first place :)

Only thing where Warlord rocks is against classes with OP ML9-pets and u wanna scare em off. Gets kinda boring tho when u notice it resists so much u would have probably won with Demoralization/Banespike, but lost due to a resisted Cowering Bellows xD

Warguard sucks on Vampiirs, ur AF is still shite, eventho it obviously decreases the damage done to you, it does with like 20%, hardly uber. Demoralization probably does a better job, and on a lower time and works against casters aswell :p

Warguard on chain/plate however is <3 - especially if combined with Battler. Which as u all know, is unavailable to vamps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom