About Tonights ml4+5 BG Raid!

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
hello all,

Tonight ml4+5 Was a disaster a real Chaos.
Im not gone tolerate this again. If u want me to keep leading ml raids ull have to do as i say on my raids.

The only thing any Raid Leader ask from the ppl in it is to listen as he sais.

U dont go on blaiming others, its up to you to decide to listen to the BG leader or not.

From next raids on, ppl breaking the rules will get a 2Raid ban from me.
And if i ever get a day as today again, ill stop leading them all together.
Its up to you.

Vav.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Was a nice raid - but chaos.

Ppl just need to read and listen. But please continue your raids - Your a great help to the realm! :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes - well lead vav, keep em raids coming. Shame some ppl just will not listen :(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Behind ya all the way bud, make a list of offenders too, Ive started a ban list of my group raids now for no shows too.

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Been on a few of your raids now m8, thanks for running them but it seems some peeps just cant listen maybe if it was them running the raid next time they might listen anyway hope you keep up the good work gl

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Ya, really appreciate you running those raids, you do it well. Too bad there's always some bad apples in the basket, and today they proved more numerous than before.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
A 2 raid ban is nothing though. At the speed you're throwing out raids it will not make any difference "I think". :>

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Personally you more or less supplied my Healer with a complete set of MLs, some of the raids could have used a bit more speed but alot of them has been really superb!

My experience from leading ML raids is : If people start spammin, your orders will be missed even tho your orders stand out in chat because of the color. If times like this comes with spam and people being complete twats, just do bg listen. This will make people think before posting. I ran alot of my raids on bg listen throughout the whole raid because people couldnt shut up. This ofc hurt them seeing they cant ask questions that actually matter etc, but sometimes you have to be hard :)

Either way I'd just like to cheer you on, your doing a good thing for your realm!

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
More "sit downs" followed by an insta ban from the current raid.
It's really easy. If ppl don't sit within a min or two they are removed from the BG.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
hello all,

Tonight ml4+5 Was a disaster a real Chaos.
Im not gone tolerate this again. If u want me to keep leading ml raids ull have to do as i say on my raids.

The only thing any Raid Leader ask from the ppl in it is to listen as he sais.

U dont go on blaiming others, its up to you to decide to listen to the BG leader or not.

From next raids on, ppl breaking the rules will get a 2Raid ban from me.
And if i ever get a day as today again, ill stop leading them all together.
Its up to you.

Vav.

Its agreed that the raid rules should be followed yet acting like u have some authority or something ...threatening people about banning em etc is imo a childish attitude . If people dont obey kick em but if they do some mistake like what happened in ml5 from people that took the boat u shouldnt afterall get pissed and ban em from lotto.The people (including me) that took the boat, thought that by having the 5.9 credit they could proceed to 5.10 without waiting for the rest( thats at least what i thought).
Just my 2 cents- You re a fine leader keep it up but drama is the least a bg needs for the steps to be completed succesfully.Thx for the yesterday raid :D

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
The raids are very wlel led and very good for the realm

I dont know how my SB would get his ML without you, you will always get problems with AFKers etc etc the sut down thing is good idea and kicking from BG etc etc

Bejben

Fledgling Freddie
to bad so many ppl keep afking and not giving u stuff etc when u ask for them simple as that =(

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
Its agreed that the raid rules should be followed yet acting like u have some authority or something ...threatening people about banning em etc is imo a childish attitude . If people dont obey kick em but if they do some mistake like what happened in ml5 from people that took the boat u shouldnt afterall get pissed and ban em from lotto.The people (including me) that took the boat, thought that by having the 5.9 credit they could proceed to 5.10 without waiting for the rest( thats at least what i thought).
Just my 2 cents- You re a fine leader keep it up but drama is the least a bg needs for the steps to be completed succesfully.Thx for the yesterday raid :D

Not sure if u were also on the ml4 or not, but u need to see the big picture.
Ml4 was full of ppl not listening to. At the end of the day the drup fills the bucket.

The only point made there was, I, the Raidleader, said ppl to talk to Mahaf, and then come to me at the bridge.

If some1 sais to himself, ah i dont need it, lets go and take the boat, All ppl maybe new to the raid or just not reading to well, sees the boat and join in on it as well. Leading to disorder and chaos.
Only thing a Raidleader asks is that ppl just follow his commands. When ppl listened as i said last night, the ml4+5pè in total would have gone AT least 30-1h faster.

Vav.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello Vaviri & others attending the raid ?

I was not participating on the raid, i had 1 guildie attending the ML4 but not the ML5. I have not heard anything from him so therefore i ask you in this forum.

It is vital for our realm that somebody in this case Vaviri has the energy and stamina to host some ML raids. It is not nice of ppl if they run around doing nothing or the opposite of what any raid leader on any raid tell them to do.

I have no idea of how the average Guildmaster reacts when he get the report of that his guildies misbehave, but i think another option instead of only kicking people is to go into a dialouge with the responsible Guildmaster, where the "sinner" is.

I for one am always interested in hearring of the behaviour of my guildies i.e. Danish Huscarls. The reason why is that i want to sweep before my own door first and i want them to behave nice towards the raid leaders when they attend any raids, wether it is Dragon Raids, Arti Raids, RvR raids or whatever.

If a player of a guild does not know how to behave it is up to his guild to educate him so that he will find out. If he misbehaves on purpose his guild can not be interested in this and he might find himself guildless, or he might get some sanctions.

I dont think it is enough only to kick ppl, i think we need to go furter. What is the opinion of other Guildmasters on this subject, i would like to know?

Regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls
Mid/pryd-excal cluster.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Not sure if u were also on the ml4 or not, but u need to see the big picture.
Ml4 was full of ppl not listening to. At the end of the day the drup fills the bucket.

The only point made there was, I, the Raidleader, said ppl to talk to Mahaf, and then come to me at the bridge.

If some1 sais to himself, ah i dont need it, lets go and take the boat, All ppl maybe new to the raid or just not reading to well, sees the boat and join in on it as well. Leading to disorder and chaos.
Only thing a Raidleader asks is that ppl just follow his commands. When ppl listened as i said last night, the ml4+5pè in total would have gone AT least 30-1h faster.

Vav.

I didnt get credit... can you grant please? :<

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
AmeinoN said:
Its agreed that the raid rules should be followed yet acting like u have some authority or something
That contradicts itself, Vav made the rules, and he has the authority as the raid leader to uphold them...
...threatening people about banning em etc is imo a childish attitude . If people dont obey kick em
Again, this dont make sense, kick em but banning them is childish...eh?
but if they do some mistake like what happened in ml5 from people that took the boat u shouldnt afterall get pissed and ban em from lotto.
Why, he specifically said not to in the bg, repeatedly to avoid confusion, if player ended up gettign whipped because they follow the pack, rather than Vav, then its going to hold the raid up while its sorted out.
The people (including me) that took the boat, thought that by having the 5.9 credit they could proceed to 5.10 without waiting for the rest( thats at least what i thought).
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups, nuff said there, Vav said not to do it, why cant you just follow the leader?
Then if you liked the raid, help keep order and they go twice as smooth, the last 4-5 raid vav did went without all this crap and was done in 1 hour less.

Vav compared to some raid leaders doesnt ask for much from the BG, he says whats needed and what to avoid, simple, not following leads to too much LDing, deaths to to AFKers loosing stick and getting killed, or people jumping into lava flows because they didnt listen and begging for EOY reses. Just following his lead peacefully makes things so much easier for everyone!

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
That contradicts itself, Vav made the rules, and he has the authority as the raid leader to uphold them...Again, this dont make sense, kick em but banning them is childish...eh?Why, he specifically said not to in the bg, repeatedly to avoid confusion, if player ended up gettign whipped because they follow the pack, rather than Vav, then its going to hold the raid up while its sorted out.Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups, nuff said there, Vav said not to do it, why cant you just follow the leader?
Then if you liked the raid, help keep order and they go twice as smooth, the last 4-5 raid vav did went without all this crap and was done in 1 hour less.

Vav compared to some raid leaders doesnt ask for much from the BG, he says whats needed and what to avoid, simple, not following leads to too much LDing, deaths to to AFKers loosing stick and getting killed, or people jumping into lava flows because they didnt listen and begging for EOY reses. Just following his lead peacefully makes things so much easier for everyone!
this post diserves a rep

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
I wasent on ml5 so dunno what happend there but on ml4 the sit down thingy was funny. :p

oh atleast the chat was good ! :D Bejben the offer still counts ;)

Ralfgorm

Fledgling Freddie
Raid leaders does a lot of work for the rest of us. The least we can do is pay a bit of attention to wots needed to complete the raid.

Vav is doin 2 ml raids a week, wot more can we ask for... We should make a Midgard hall of fame and put vav on top of it (no disrespect to other raid leaders, I know vav is not the only 1 up there)

support the raid leader for his efforts, he makes a difference otherwise u wouldnt attend the raid anyways.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, almost because of him i only need ml9 and 10 ;) (ml 1 and 2 was made by smellbone, he's great too)

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
Guess the saying is right really; a person can be smart, but people are dumb as cattle. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom