About TOA + Makeing money

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi , 1st of i have just returned to the game and after finding out the you no longer have to camp and fight to farm the arti's anymore (Just need credit :D great idea btw) im now confused as to where i go to farm the scroll's . Is there a link anywhere that i can go find out what mobs drop what scrolls i need for arti's now .

2nd , How do ppl make money in game now ? i mean we've me just comeing back (And being skint i have liek 200g between all my toons) i am stuggling to even repair my armor and fix my con (after dieing :|) . So where's the money makeing at nowa days ?.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Foo said:
So this is all still correct info , even tho its 2year's or so old and after lots of changes in game?
It has become somewhat up to date again. All cyclops/centaurs in GG and all Taur/Siam-he in Volc drop those scrolls now. But the ones listed there have a higher chance to drop them. The same goes for the melos/skyros/naxos mobs btw and for the Stygia 1's

Danita

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Take a few minutes to read the 1.81 patch notes where all your questions are answered.

Patchnotes said:
- The drop rates for all scrolls have been increased and the rate is the same for scroll one, two, and three for each artifact.

The artifact scroll system has been modified to adapt to the original and current drop systems :

- The Melos, Naxos, and Skyros now have a chance to drop any Oceanus scroll. They will also have additional chances to drop the scrolls currently assigned to them. Speak to the Researcher in the Oceanus Haven for details.

- The Mau and Setians will now also have chances to drop Stygia scrolls specifically assigned to each mob. This is in addition to the chance to drop any scroll from Stygia. Speak to the Apprentice in the Stygia Haven for details.

- The Siam-he and Taur will now also have chances to drop Volcanus scrolls specifically assigned to each mob. This is in addition to the chance to drop any scroll from Volcanus.

- The Cyclops and Centaurs will now also have chances to drop Aerus scrolls specifically assigned to each mob. This is in addition to the chance to drop any scroll from Aerus.

- Apprentices were set up inside each realm's Haven of Aerus to provide scroll location information.

Albion : Apprentice Lirenyth
Midgard : Apprentice Jeraold
Hibernia : Apprentice Miriagan

- Apprentices were set up inside the Haven of Volcanus to provide scroll location information.

Albion : Apprentice Kavale
Midgard : Apprentice Njeden
Hibernia : Apprentice Meoryn

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Farming scrolls, farming mobs, farming rare drops. Best options will depend what toon(s) you got available.

Personally, I have a ment, so will farm 1.1 for immo ring if i need cash, least time and effort for best return for me. Tho someone with animist/chanter + BB might have different spot.

RvR just about breaks even, paying for the repair on artis and charges/pots/barrels...or mebbe a slight loss, at least for me.

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Oh nice thank you Requiel , that is very handy.

Maeloch said:
Farming scrolls, farming mobs, farming rare drops. Best options will depend what toon(s) you got available.

Personally, I have a ment, so will farm 1.1 for immo ring if i need cash, least time and effort for best return for me. Tho someone with animist/chanter + BB might have different spot.

RvR just about breaks even, paying for the repair on artis and charges/pots/barrels...or mebbe a slight loss, at least for me.

You know i thought about that last night , and decided to try farm 1.1 for immo on my necro with full enhance bb......Didnt go to well , died on the 1st guy 3 times (His nukes just ripped me apart to fast). I used to do it back when i used to play , but just cant seem to do it now :|.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom