Werewolf About time for one of these?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Thanks gohan, I still don't really understand (mainly because it's not my kind of thing rather than your explanation) but that is seriously the first time I have seen anyone actually explain what goes on. Most of the game threads include the friendly line "any non-game posts will be deleted" and I could never be arsed to make a thread asking about it. It does sound a bit dull but to each their own. :D

(and I don't care what anybody says, the edit timeout did used to be 10 minutes :()

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'll play toth.

Also Wazz, go back to the school yard will you. You'll find a lot more people there who belittle others and what they find fun to make themselves feel better. You'll fit right in.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'll play toth.

Also Wazz, go back to the school yard will you. You'll find a lot more people there who belittle others and what they find fun to make themselves feel better. You'll fit right in.

I think you'll find there's been more fighting and bitching between all you lot in the time I was away than in all of the recent times I've posted. Look at the abortion of threads that occurred and got deleted when I wasn't even here...

It's not me. Basically. It's all you guysh ;)

Toby

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, I heard this was a fun game from Jimmy so if you've got spaces free i'm up for playing.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
smashing idea Toh. set it up and I'll sticky, edit, enforce, and do any other mod related things. good man for the suggestion!

TdC

and Wazz, why not join in eh, you abrasive cunt :p who knows, you might actually have fun!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well you might as well resurrect the photo comp then.. it crossed my mind the other day. Could be more successful (read: active) with the OT lot involved as well.

TdC

Well you might as well resurrect the photo comp then.. it crossed my mind the other day. Could be more successful (read: active) with the OT lot involved as well.
another fine idea! I'll get right on it!* :D

Teedles: This or DX3? Toughie... :D
whatever, grumpynuts!

*by get right on it, I mean may make it happen, sometime. definitely maybe!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
- English -
gohan
Cerb
Jimmy
Toby
Rubric
dysfunction
Uara

So far 8, nice little pack even if a bit small. What she said i know :p

Users who are viewing this thread