Werewolf About time for one of these?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
OT vs General, rabble rabble, people wanting banning and unbanning, i think it's time to blow off some heads...and steam if possible...with a "friendly" game of werewolf.

I can host it(meaning all the technical muguffins involved), so sign below if interested and we'll get a headcount.

Can also post what you want the style to be, classic, special, whatnot.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Who is OT and who is General? We are all one big happy family now!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't get too hung up on that tidbit, just an example of the rabble rabble going on ;)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Who's this old.Tohtori and why is he posting on FH?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I have tried to understand this before and that thread really doesn't help so you guys have fun k?

- English -

Resident Freddy
I'm in, if you make a signup thread ;)

its just like Mafia if you remember that ( i think ;p)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, forgot the general played mafia. It's that, but with werewolves :p

gohan

FH is my second home
dunno why people are acting like such cunts, will used to run werewolfs in genral every month or so, so it's nothing new and you all will have seen the sticky threads at some point, unless you peruse the forum with your eyes closed, which for some people it wouldn't come as a suprise as they do love to jump into a thread without reading it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I'm not being funny but I never read those threads. Yes I saw them but I never read them.
How can I even think to participate if I have no clue how the game is played?

gohan

FH is my second home
i guess i find the link toht put up easy to follow cos i've played before,

basically

X amount of people play the game

X amount are werewolfs X amount villages, sometimes also special cahracters that have 1 off traits, but that's usually explained before the game i.e

2 Werewolves
1 Seer
1 Nurse
7 Villagers

Villagers : the basic good guys, with no special powers.
Seer : good guy, with the power to determine one players alignment each night.
Nurse: : can determine to protect a chosen player in the night phase.
Werewolves : bad guys, they confer each night and decide on one player to eat.

the whole idea is that your role is secret, everyone says they're a villager, as the good guys with powers don't wont to be eaten, and the werewolfs don't want to be lynched.

everyone votes on the thread as to who to lynch and why, and the idea is to look at voting pattens and peoples reasoning to try and figue out who the werewolfs are, if all wolfs are killed the villagers win, if it gets to a point where there are more wolfs than villagers then the wolfs win

wolfs commincate with eachother via PM and any specail powers are PM'ed to the mod as are the wolfs decision of who to eat, ONLY the voting is out in the open

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't think people are acting like gnu's, just curious or confused :p

Nice summary of the thingy gohan, i'd like to add that the fun in the game comes from trying to survive a vote and the whole backstabbery of it all. It's like a flamefest without the butthurt ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm not being funny but I never read those threads. Yes I saw them but I never read them.
How can I even think to participate if I have no clue how the game is played?

This. Or even what the hell type of game it is.

Having read gohan's post, that sounds like the shittest thing in the world.

gohan

FH is my second home
I'll play, not much else to do until I start college lol

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You're not forced to play, so feel free to ignore the thread(and any following) on the subject. We won't talk bad about you behind your back if you do, much :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So yet again no-one's allowed to say anything about it that isn't glowing here? :) Was trying to find out what it was and expressed what I thought about it, and I'm told to fuck off? Grow up.

gohan

FH is my second home
So yet again no-one's allowed to say anything about it that isn't glowing here? :) Was trying to find out what it was and expressed what I thought about it, and I'm told to fuck off? Grow up.

No, not everyone, just you.

You already expressed your delightful opinion by saying it sounds like the shittest thing you've ever heard, then when you got ignored your poor little ego felt the need to chirp up again about how shit and juvenile the game is, yet I'm the one that needs to grow up?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ngh, not really helping there gohan :p

It's not for everyone, i'm just mapping up possible interest and try to answer newcomers on it, befre getting too much into the moddy stuff of it.

Wazzer you might actually enjoy it, it's rather fun trying to get others burned and try to save your own hide. No harm in dropping out later on if you like, we've had emergency drop-outs in earlier games.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What hate between OT and General, oh wait, read this thread

:ninja:

:twak:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
No, not everyone, just you.

You already expressed your delightful opinion by saying it sounds like the shittest thing you've ever heard, then when you got ignored your poor little ego felt the need to chirp up again about how shit and juvenile the game is, yet I'm the one that needs to grow up?

Sorry I'll make sure every comment I ever post in future will be in one post and not spread out over two posts! THE CRIME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom