about the Word game

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
but in only the post before you called my left testicle ugly and im sure you have never seen that

So i will go back to being dumb, it suits me better
actually if you look properly i said the rumours wernt pretty. Show's how much attention you pay when posting.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Xyslo said:
actually if you look properly i said the rumours wernt pretty. Show's how much attention you pay when posting.

Fair enough, but how can a rumour be ugly without the object the rumour is about being ugly?

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Fair enough, but how can a rumour be ugly without the object the rumour is about being ugly?
that confused the fk out of me and made no sense :p Rephrase and consider reversing ;)

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
that confused the fk out of me and made no sense :p Rephrase and consider reversing ;)
Exactly what i thought, but i think he means that he wondered how the rumour could be ugly? Well talking about your left testicle.... self-exlainitory really.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
Exactly what i thought, but i think he means that he wondered how the rumour could be ugly? Well talking about your left testicle.... self-exlainitory really.
right testicles are a lot better, less sweaty as well

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Xyslo said:

Please tell me you didnt go to school, you have the most retarded spelling on these boards.

So even after i pointed your hypocrisy you went on to call my left testicle ugly even though you have never seen it.

True my post didnt make the most sense in the world, but you got the jist of it and since it was 11 in the morning and i had barely woken up i think i did quite well to get my message across.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
i love these boards, the spam stopped so the flame wars begin, currently amildin is kicking Xylo's ass :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Amildin said:
Please tell me you didnt go to school, you have the most retarded spelling on these boards.

So even after i pointed your hypocrisy you went on to call my left testicle ugly even though you have never seen it.

True my post didnt make the most sense in the world, but you got the jist of it and since it was 11 in the morning and i had barely woken up i think i did quite well to get my message across.

Tut, tut, Grammar is so FOTM on these boards :(

Pinp

Banned
Hansmoleman said:
i love these boards, the spam stopped so the flame wars begin, currently amildin is kicking Xylo's ass :p

Xyslo is a moron :<

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
ai spiik inglis veri vell...

ai povn nuubs n st(ao)ff

aim also rollin onn thee floor lafing mai ass off

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Megga said:
ai spiik inglis veri vell...

ai povn nuubs n st(ao)ff

aim also rollin onn thee floor lafing mai ass off
You smell like wee!

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
Ame is my best friend ingame tbh x<

Thus we exchange our deep secrets so im open to questions ;<

Edit: ololol what happened to ciggeh !?! ;>

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:
wtf is grammer anyway?

im no expert but its the way you contruct a sentence, using correct punctuation and grammar is a commonly used term.

i was go to the pub <----poor grammar, the sentence is not 100% clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom