about the grats threads again...

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
not a whine or anything but as many ppl already have stated the amount of grats threads is starting to outnumber the regular whine threads by far.
maybe its time for a new forum selection whit grats threads only or something?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
judas said:
not a whine or anything but as many ppl already have stated the amount of grats threads is starting to outnumber the regular whine threads by far.
maybe its time for a new forum selection whit grats threads only or something?
Yes, I agree.

It's better that these forums are filled with negative, poorly thought through whines than positive congratulations to people that, atleast in their eyes, achieved something.

:rolleyes:

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
There's usually 2 kinds of threads, grats threads and whine threads. And i prefer grats threads.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
I gotta agree, its starting to get abit anoying... hope no1 makes them for me :D

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
:touch:

at least i will never get my rr9 grts thread :m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Please, can we stop the gratz thread whines? They are so FotM. :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
no1 would read it :twak:

If no one would read it, then no one cares enough about gratz threads to justify them being here either. If people really give a toss about gratz threads, they'd read a forum. If they don't give a toss, then they're just clutter in the RvR forum .

Light

Loyal Freddie
Gordonax said:
If no one would read it, then no one cares enough about gratz threads to justify them being here either. If people really give a toss about gratz threads, they'd read a forum. If they don't give a toss, then they're just clutter in the RvR forum .

not really, i read em when its for someone I know/know of ... but wouldnt actually go looking for them in another forum

Aerisa

Fledgling Freddie
aye make a seperate forum please.
If you ask who would check a grats forum why argue for them in the first place. Now they have their own place noone cares anymore?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Eeep? Separate forum? Time to ding RR8 before it's too late then. ;)

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet, instead of gratzthreads we get the "anti-gratz-threads" ? :eek7:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
i would really love to know what threads you think you are missing out on by seeing so many grats threads! RvR discussions will become the, no one says anything here forum!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Nuked said:
i would really love to know what threads you think you are missing out on by seeing so many grats threads! RvR discussions will become the, no one says anything here forum!

nah, there are lots of good disscussions going lost c0z of stupid gratz threads ..that bump eveything down, killing the real threads..
would be more quality I think... having the disscussion thread up there at the top.. makes ppl open their eyes.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Can we get a section for whines as well?
With sub-sections for alb/hib/mid-whines, zerg-whines, stealther-whines, cheat-whines, you-added-in-my-fight-whines, whines-about-latest-overpowered-class/ability.....etc

We'll have like 1 new thread a week in the RvR Discussions :p

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Zoia said:
Can we get a section for whines as well?
With sub-sections for alb/hib/mid-whines, zerg-whines, stealther-whines, cheat-whines, you-added-in-my-fight-whines, whines-about-latest-overpowered-class/ability.....etc

We'll have like 1 new thread a week in the RvR Discussions :p
Brilliant. :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom