About the 3 factions.

M

~Mobius~

Could anyone tell me about/point me in the direction of info about the 3 different teams?

Cheers. ;)

R

Rigon-Noir-

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Cheers, think its NC for me. ;)

Break from the Norm, join the underdogs

become a VANU and wear purple with all your mates :D

M

~Mobius~

Well if most ex-daoc'ers are mucking about elsewhere I'll come wherever. :)

Just want to have a laugh with people. :D

J

Jupitus

Never underestimate the power of the Dark Side....

Uncle Sick, Daddeh Jup, Bazz, Spinky, Cylian, Boomhowser.... Phoenix Legion, NC, Werner ;)

/pimpage

I feel all dirty now!

<runs off for a shower>

:p

Y

Yoni

heh I did when I got in from work there wasnt any - however there is now :uhoh:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Jupitus
Never underestimate the power of the Dark Side....

Uncle Sick, Daddeh Jup, Bazz, Spinky, Cylian, Boomhowser.... Phoenix Legion, NC, Werner ;)

/pimpage

I feel all dirty now!

<runs off for a shower>

:p

I used to be a filthy Hib... after being a filthy Alb for a while (pixie - cyb0r - any more questions? :() ... so I guess that counts.

M

mid_Efour

Jeez since when was VAnu the under dogs?

Join NC "the offical Underdogs"

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by mid_Efour
Jeez since when was VAnu the under dogs?

Join NC "the offical Underdogs"

Jeez, let's not get into THIS argument AGAIN.

Everyone has their own opinion.

When people (and I) have tried to post what we see as an attempt at being unbiased about weaponry and vehicles of the different realms, we just get accused of being biased. So therefore I think we should just leave it as that there are no "underdogs" and ban the topic of balance in the game from the forums, because it's just getting silly.

Anyone who in any way attempts to suggest that the Vanu do not have as good weaponry gets laughed down, whereas for some reason, the NC with their n00bhammer are supposed to all of a sudden be really really weak.

It's all a matter of opinion, and I think you'll find that (on the whole) if you play one empire, you'll consider that empire to be weak and other empires strong once you've died a few times.

So please, can we just let it drop?

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by [PS]Nova
Anyone who in any way attempts to suggest that the Vanu do not have as good weaponry gets laughed down, whereas for some reason, the NC with their n00bhammer are supposed to all of a sudden be really really weak.

Nicely put :eek:

P

[PS]Venom

Everyone thinks their own weaponry is underpowered because generally they aren't killed by it. In truth a lot of the weaponry is balanced.

No point getting into a flamefest about it.

D

Deadmanwalking

I meant it from the point of view of "Lets not argue about NC having n00bhammers and always thinking they are underdogs" :(

F

Faeldawn

When people (and I) have tried to post what we see as an attempt at being unbiased about weaponry and vehicles of the different realms, we just get accused of being biased. So therefore I think we should just leave it as that there are no "underdogs" and ban the topic of balance in the game from the forums, because it's just getting silly.

It's all a matter of opinion, and I think you'll find that (on the whole) if you play one empire, you'll consider that empire to be weak and other empires strong once you've died a few times.

As far as equiptment is concerned i agree totally, but you can't ignore the population bias.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
I meant it from the point of view of "Lets not argue about NC having n00bhammers and always thinking they are underdogs" :(

True, but what I was saying is that originally all the flames were "OMG noobhammer so powerful" and now the NC are all "OMG lasher so powerful" so we should just let it rest and not bitch about anything :)

Originally posted by Faeldawn.
As far as equiptment is concerned i agree totally, but you can't ignore the population bias.

True, but then again, all three empires zerg. Yes, there are the kiddies who follow the fotm empire, but each empire has its core zergers :)

Although you do have to agree, originally the Vanu did get the shortest end of the stick (altho I agree much better now, we have had some upgrades etc.) we still had quite a few players, and you'll still see an immense vanu zerg in some places (although personally I prefer to try and avoid all zergs, the best battles are a couple of squads versus the same number or thereabouts).

Sorry if any of this didn't make sense, I'm half asleep (and yes, I know it's early) :)

D

Deady

to make it fair they need to make Vanguards invinceable

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
Eh? :cool:

It made sense to me at the time. I think I was trying to say that what you had said was what I had said, or something :)

Originally posted by Deady.
to make it fair they need to make Vanguards invinceable

Ermmmm no.

To make it fair they need to give Vanu 200 HP to every other empire's 100, they need to give the Vanu a standard of 400 armour, and they need to upgrade every single vanu-specific gun so it's ubah. And all our specific vehicles too. Magriders should have a 4-mile hitbox too :p

Or not :)

:fluffle: deady

X

Xtro

To make it fair they should clone me so I can play on all 3 sides then you'd all win.

Simple, no? ;)

J

Jupitus

Magriders should have a 4-mile hitbox too :p

Only 4 miles, down from the 5 mile ones at present? I never thought you would be calling for a mag nerf :p

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Jupitus
Only 4 miles, down from the 5 mile ones at present? I never thought you would be calling for a mag nerf :p

Sorry, did I say 4-mile? I meant, 40-mile, of course :p

And Xtro, as for cloning you to all empires, I don't think we need to nerf all the empires quite that much, do you? :p :fluffle:

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Xtro
To make it fair they should clone me so I can play on all 3 sides then you'd all win.

Simple, no? ;)

No ;)

D

Deadmanwalking

What did you expect? someone to be as nice to you as i was? HAHA

M

~Mobius~

Nooo dont turn my nice thread into a flamefest. :(

Users who are viewing this thread