about LoTM and activating it

shadowmaster

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe this isn't the right forum to post it in ? but i think people read this more then other forums

question 1:

i just bought this afternoon (13 cet) the license off LoTM threw my account page. After doing all the clicks, entering my VISA card notes, i get a page where said "Payment accepted"

Now it's 19:15 cet when i go look to my account page on mythic it says, all available licenses are activated

Now i wonder how do i get my CD key ?

kanijha

Fledgling Freddie
U will recive ur cd key via email then u can activate it. i still waiting for mine prolly loads of ppl doing the same patience xd

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
hope you get it soon m8 downloading the patch is very hard aswell as my pc keeps hitting a error and have to start half way back again
first download was 64 mb then after 13% had a eror and needed to start over again then new patch was 62mb have tried update now 6 - 10 times i am now at 30 mb the frustration it brings me is a [pain

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm anyone else been waitin hours for cd keys?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Just got reply from both my accounts that payment failed. Im guessing goa have some problems with processing cards or something. and now I cant redo payment as its saying invoice already in process.

Seems their payment process is as buggy as their game programming :)

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
wait guys.....

JUST got an email :) weeeeeeeeeee

DAMN! it's from my brother :(

False alarm guys :pPP

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Same trouble myself payed last night for expansion, just checked email this morning, payment failed, just payed again from subscription pages, will have to wait and see what happens:) buggy payment system

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie
Just got the first key.. still waiting to get it for the other account tho :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
did you buy direct from the GOA account pages?

If so, you don't get a key afaik - they just flag your account directly.

(and it'll take 30m or so for the servers to catch up and let you login)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

wrong.... 12 hours and counting and still nothing. Didnt get payment failure afraid and i did from GOA´s webpage.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
wrong.... 12 hours and counting and still nothing. Didnt get payment failure afraid and i did from GOA´s webpage.

fair enough :) I used dlgamer so not entirely sure how the system is working when you upgrade your account, just seems a bit odd if they send out a key when they could just skip the middle man...

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie

I did buy it directly from goa account page and still got the mail, although the key is kinda useless since it was already activated on that account.

Aun

Fledgling Freddie
i got it yesterday and about 8 hours after byeing i got a email saying payment failled due to me putting spaces in the card number (i didnt do that) then 10 mins after that i was sent a key that doesnt work lol but the account is credited for the exspantion and i can make them beefburgers of a class so i dunno whats happening:p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I did buy it directly from goa account page and still got the mail, although the key is kinda useless since it was already activated on that account.

aha, might just be for reference, i.e. here's your key, but we've already activated it for you.

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
So, do GoA Flag and activate yourt account automatically or do they send you a CD key to activate yourself?

Answers on a postcard please :) ;-) ;-) :)

Ceatha
Gwyri
Ceapor
Ceator
Ceamborn

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
lotm finally arrives, patched it, registered it, put in key for clockwork cat, subs pages shows its registered, got the email, still cant play the fooking game :(

keeps saying youre not authorized to use this expansion on loadup. any ideas? or should i /q and go watch footie instead :england:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
lotm finally arrives, patched it, registered it, put in key for clockwork cat, subs pages shows its registered, got the email, still cant play the fooking game :(

keeps saying youre not authorized to use this expansion on loadup. any ideas? or should i /q and go watch footie instead :england:

Watch footie, retry afterwards.

Problem solved.

I hope! :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie

I find it can take up to an hour before the billing server updates the login server with the details. For that reason I always register, then install and patch. Usually updated by the time the install and patch is complete.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom