About ingame appeals..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Do they stay active after i log off or do i have to camp ingame? and if it is still active, can the CSR's deal with the problem without talking to me first?

wondering as i keep getting a popup everytime i log on asking if i want to refresh the appeal.

really dont have the time to spend hours on end camping ingame in the hopes that a CSR will get to me, but i really REALLY want my items back on my bonedancer to...

even tried emailing the support but they wont help as its a ingame issue...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Do they stay active after i log off or do i have to camp ingame? and if it is still active, can the CSR's deal with the problem without talking to me first?

wondering as i keep getting a popup everytime i log on asking if i want to refresh the appeal.

really dont have the time to spend hours on end camping ingame in the hopes that a CSR will get to me, but i really REALLY want my items back on my bonedancer to...

even tried emailing the support but they wont help as its a ingame issue...

My understanding is you appeal and then they dont reply , so no point hanging around , just try and be as detailed as possible , CSR's can alsos ee when you log on if they wanna contact you :iagree:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
once you log they email you with the answer, however if they need more info they wait till you log on and you're re-queued

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom