about FoM stealing arty from BC

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
got some time over from work now so i thought i would give a good explanation to the hunk of lard i've read over the past few weeks.

the time of event when FoM supposedly stole danos from BC and where nazghul were also...

i was there running around killing some apostes and hoipless and centaur's for exp and maybe scrolls ;) if i was lucky since my thane was atm lvl 46.5 with my bb so when i saw danos popped i shouted in ventrilo that people should come but then i saw a GG of Bc forming so i called back in ventrilo to tell everyone to chill out. no point in massing people to help me get my GoV ( all of you know that GoV is one of the best for a thane ) when there is a grp there and i noticed that there also was a single fella from Nazghul there also so i let it go and kept killing cyclops. anyway later on i saw a deathspam of bc members so i wen't there and rezzed them ( wipeout number one ) , and asked if i could join grp for encounter , and they accepted , anyway second pull after buffing , we pulled and all wiped (second time ) except my shammy ( hihi ) , so i wen't back and rezzed again while getting all my guild that was on vent to come ( this took 7-8 minutes in time to see BC wipe a third time ).

anyway fom arrived with 1.5 fg and starting to pull GoV and at the same time i started to rezz BC people , the funny part is that when i rezzed a bc he started to attack danos....?? why i could only guess.....

and so danos was at 1-2% then all of bc bent down and tickled danos stomach so that he finally rolled over dead and at that time everyone in fom and i guess everyone in bc did pickup loot but the funney! was that an unguilded fella got the gov but after a short speech gave me it ( SO CUTE! )

so bc fom rezzed u 3 times and still u reacted with such harsh words and complement's about our dick sizes and so on .... ( i frankly do NOT know how kirilla know's that my dick is thick as a tree i really do NOT know ).

anyway all wen't well i got my GoV and enjoying it. I can tell you this i dislike many in BC but i lub some in there but that's how it is, even in FoM ( my guild ) i like alot of people but dislike some , there are crackheads in all guilds there is no such thing as perfection, but you all have guessed this allrdy huh ? ;)

ahwell bc will you now just admit that fom has not stolen an arty from you at this time that you ranting so much about. i like some of you please show me i ain't stupid who does.

best wishes

Mr.kinky - Kinkykiller - Fastkiller

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
What'd you expect, there's different rules to play by for BC than there is for the rest of the realm :m00:

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for clearing that one up mate. There's been a bit of confusion all around about that incident, and although it'd be nice to hear BC's side of the story I trust the above to be the truth :)

Kind regards

Hrogar
<Nazgul>

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
do i need to show ss ? well i'm sorry then i can't provide those how much i even wanted to ;(

it's commonly known in FoM and around that i have allway's played on internet cafe since beta ( hihi ) so my word is useless against FH standard i guess when i can't provide ss. i hope my explanation is so much more worth.

i'm sorry for that.

cheers!

Mr.kinky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom