About Clustering-RvR-Sticky

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
About Clustering....wanted to say somethings that well all care about.
First of all in the begging of Idea Mix Prydwn+Excalibur Lots "voted YES" coz not much rvr action in morning times or enough enemies to fight with or less realm-friends to grp with.
Advantages
1)Cluster will be good since zerg will spread out abit and maybe get lot of nice fights outside Zergling hours and More Keep-Tower Siege-Fights because that is NF fighting to defend or capture tower
2)All realms will have more ppl and more grps probably so lots Random grps will have good fights stay longer in rvr and not just say "ok this is useless getting killed by high rr GGs or getting farmed coz nothing else to kill". :drink:
3)For stealthers will be more Stealth fights propably and they will be kept away from adding to zerg or whatever that is coz Usually when something on /warmap is on fire all running to check -defend-kill-farm whatever is there and Spots like Bridge camp especial for stealthers looking for others lowbies-or stealth fights will not be possible since lots will pass or be there and thats another reason to avoid bridge if u want a fair fight with no zerg stealth pop
4)First days of the Cluster (if they ever "Cluster") will be zerg-Tower -Keep siege with lots of zerg etc Propably rynning /bgs for the Relics wich will be extreme action some will have fun and lots not .After some days things calm down i believe rvr will be Spreading out (..well if mids/hibs or albs have most relics still enemy realms will be 24/7 in plan to take them back or something)
5)For last ...we more hopefully to have Action of old full server of excalibur (not saying zerg , just action) for Morning Hours that will give happyness to some that h8 zerg and need some good fights maybe not 1 vs 1 but they can
make some rps easier than Zerg times.

Disadvantages
1)Talk about Zerg? well Zerg..Z.E.R.G=Zerg Enters RvR Greedy by my opinion
Some will have Fun most of times but some will be in bad mood most of the time and continue pve where they r good at :p
2)Classes on RvR?
Propably will be Double Warlocks Coz of theis Superb Utility class will be lots of mids with balss in their head everywhere and my guess lots will run by 3-4 in full grp of mids :twak: !
This is a class no1 like but blame the creator of that class not the user that propably having fun although its annoying getting instant kill
Alb classes not like more to mentioned maybe sorc most think its OP or mushroomers and whatever still nothing is so instant like warlocks
3)All talking about the Great alb Zerg will bake everything and will have Overcamped the bridges of HW or whatever.
Maybe but most of albs do want to run with fg and find fg vs fg fights to make.Anyway this will be same for mids or hibs that will have Important numbers after Cluster
4)Stealthers-and fights will become like Biggest whine ever coz of the numbers.maybe try to avoid Usuall spots and if u want 1 vs 1 fights Irc is always available to find some1 u want to duel with
5)Guild grps that will fight other Decent guild grps are also available to show their skills by fighting each other away from zerg and can arange fights away from zerg and not getting adding-zerged or spamming we lost coz of adds etc
Anyway if guilds grps wanna farm randoms its their option to choose and Use Irc too although some of those do ..i believe so

All those above are not Rullez, its only my personal opinion about this matter and only suggesting ppl to read not "what they Must do or follow those advises-suggestions".Made this post coz more ppl need to see the general view of the cluster "Problem" and its always my opinion and does not effect anyone
Whatever posts or whine QQ about me r welcome ofc
Thanks for reading and cu in game /cheer

PS:well dont get too addicted and start curse ppl ..its just a game just have fun in whatever way u can do that !

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
SvMontrey said:
3)All talking about the Great alb Zerg will bake everything and will have Overcamped the bridges of HW or whatever.

With around 70 hibs on Surs yesterday (75 reported in BG from guard deathspam) I don't think Albion is the only realm that can zerg when needed.

Having double the number of WL's is going to be very painful. The most retarded and ill thought out class by far.

illu

Part of the furniture
All that will happen is more zergs because of more people. And who wins the zerg? the realm with the most people.

At the beginning, everyone will rush out and there will be big fights for 2-3days. Then as things settle down, the Albs will slowly take a grip of towers/keeps due to numbers and the amount of them that are on 24/7. Albs will eventually have I reckon 4-6 relics and the other realms will continually be playing catch up.

The stealth zergs will be bigger, the biggest I've seen for a while is a group of 5 hibs and a group of 6 albs, so I expect to run into groups of 10+ on some bridges.

It's going to be carnage - but I'm kind of looking forward to it simply for a bit of a change.

Oli - Illu

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
I'm assuming BG's will be clustered aswell, so at least we might have some groups in Molvik and Leirvik again.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
you are all saying that albs will be taking the relics etc, but imo they wont, hib/pryd take care of their keeps more than hib/excal (so ive heared) and the alb/excal have taken all the relics on excal as hibs and mids dont care as much as the mids/hibs on pryd. Imo it will even out, and even if albs will outnumber hibs or mids there will still be ways to defeat them. there maybe a lot of keep taking within the 1st couple of days but i think the relic raids wont sucessfully take place for another couple of weeks. :drink:
See you excal'ers soon ...hopefully:clap:

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
SvMontrey said:
All those above are not Rullez, its only my personal opinion about this matter and only suggesting ppl to read not "what they Must do or follow those advises-suggestions".Made this post coz more ppl need to see the general view of the cluster "Problem" and its always my opinion and does not effect anyone
Whatever posts or whine QQ about me r welcome ofc
!
Try to read before reply

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
i'd like there to me more rvr but i think we'll get a bit to much rvr what i mean is grps will have lds every run, lag will be beond belief to the point where its not playable (like for me the past few days in keep defenses),

within the first week albs will have captured an enemy relic and the following week probably have them all, hib/mid will all be turned red and we be afk on autorun for 20 mins gettin to the nearest action from svasud.

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
within the first week albs will have captured an enemy relic and the following week probably have them all, hib/mid will all be turned red and we be afk on autorun for 20 mins gettin to the nearest action from svasud.
hmm not sure about relic capture by who or when and how fast will be changing hands since looots of mids will be after the mix and powerfull hibs

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Doubt it, the zerg will end up making irvr whilst the island comes out

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Only think That I Can see that will Happen to Relics is Albs taking them at Stupid O Clock in morning has they have been doing lately.

Soulja

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Only think That I Can see that will Happen to Relics is Albs taking them at Stupid O Clock in morning has they have been doing lately.

Soulja

QQ more, and stop using capital letters in a regular sentence...
Regards, Glottis :m00:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
:twak:
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja
:twak:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja

oh please :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom