About CL lvl's

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
so i started CL's on my BD, being a hater of quest sometold me that I DONT have to do any quest to gain CL xp, this being a farmtoon i tought, Great! can farm cash + geat my cl weapon and cl ablitys, but now being CL2 (enforcer) talkt to the king.. still can train in any cl abilitys :(
so DO i need to do all the lvl 35 crap quest to gain the cl abiltiys or what ?

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Well you need to get as far as completing the DF step ( killing Geryon (I think thats his name, kinda forgot) ), to get the Champ weapon atleast.

As for Clxp, I think all you need to do is speak to your trainer and he will tell you to go speak to the king... click the yellow text when you talk to king and you should be able to ding CL's...

/Edit You do know the king dont give you the abilities? Those you have to get from the trainers ( lvl 1-5 trainers, those you pop next to when you create a new char )

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Well you need to get as far as completing the DF step ( killing Geryon (I think thats his name, kinda forgot) ), to get the Champ weapon atleast.

As for Clxp, I think all you need to do is speak to your trainer and he will tell you to go speak to the king... click the yellow text when you talk to king and you should be able to ding CL's...

Wrong, you can just xp till cl5 and you get full activate weapon :>

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
so i started CL's on my BD, being a hater of quest sometold me that I DONT have to do any quest to gain CL xp, this being a farmtoon i tought, Great! can farm cash + geat my cl weapon and cl ablitys, but now being CL2 (enforcer) talkt to the king.. still can train in any cl abilitys :(
so DO i need to do all the lvl 35 crap quest to gain the cl abiltiys or what ?

You don't have to do any quests.

You have spoken to the king and are CL2? You then go to the lvl 1-5 trainers and they say what? Are you sure you are not trying to talk to the mystic trainer because you can only choose seer, viking or stealther CL lines.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
You don't have to do any quests.

You have spoken to the king and are CL2? You then go to the lvl 1-5 trainers and they say what? Are you sure you are not trying to talk to the mystic trainer because you can only choose seer, viking or stealther CL lines.

oh... dang :p

thx alot m8 thinks are sorted now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom