old.Kerosene

Originally posted by Kurik BHM
hmm quite a few banned ppl in this thread :D

YAY! I survived the ban bat :D

must try harder... :p

F

finbahr

Originally posted by Ala
It's not that u think it's fotm m8.. it's that they have a gm and members who are rude and obnoxious and generally have a bad rep as a result of their own behaviour.

could be called role play

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
YAY! I survived the ban bat :D

must try harder... :p

youl never get bannned you politically correct fartnogger :(

T

Telamon

- Being obnoxious again -

Say what you want - CT got a pretty³ bad reputation and afaik that's being lenient with the few peeps of CT I've actually had the honor(?) of listening too.

Those guys made a point of being extra rude to people I consider friends - almost looked like they were making an effort.

<- Still going to judge individuals over the guild, but you might want to look into that yourselves. (if the whole thing's not
actually a guild sport of trying to get away with the worst insults and being banned last)

*Disappears in a puff of smoke*

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
youl never get bannned you politically correct fartnogger :(

I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing mate... you're the other way around. And wtf is a fartnogger?

I

invisiblity

Originally posted by finbahr
could be called role play

role play, ure telling me that people in the dark ages went around calling ech other c**ts and fuckwits and telling them they need to use deodarant?
lol??

F

finbahr

Originally posted by invisiblity
role play, ure telling me that people in the dark ages went around calling ech other c**ts and fuckwits and telling them they need to use deodarant?
lol??

could have said hey your mother was a hamster and your father stinks of elderberrys still abuse its just modern day abuse if you don't like the swearing turn it off or just take it as a joke.

you all know their rep so why get involved with them if you are going to get all upset

M

mib666

Re: OUR SIDE

Originally posted by fatyankee
So this is the DARK AGES of Camelot right ! What a load of fucking bullshit
Should be called The big pink fluffy Gay Days of Wank !
you cant even have a friendly chat with some sad lonely bastard without offending them and them crying about it on a fucking forum like this.
The sad lonely billy no mated Bastard in question is FAITHSHIELD PROTECTOR.
a very lonely and very SMELLY little man, in fact he smells so bad me and my comrade could smell him when he was in Camelot while we were downwind of him at Pryden Keep Bridge
Any way we are both PROUD members of CHAOS THEORY known as Typhoidsmogmonster and Canucashagiro and the other day had the great misfortune of meeting him and his sidekick known only as COUNT,
Who offered us 20 gold each to join his guild as nobody else would because of his smell I guess . He teased us with all his shiny gold for about 30 mins and we were getting a little impatient with the smelly **** so we started to pester him for our promised cash (not Unreasonable in my opinion as he fucking stinks and we were almost sick after 30 mins of his company).
And as he cant take a joke he can cry about CHAOS THEORY all he fucking likes but hopefully he and other smelly fucks will learn to leave us alone if there easily offended and go fuck each other
So be warned avoid him at all costs as he fucking realy does stink ( like the smell of dead people having sex if possible ) unless you are broke go and torture him he gave me gold the next day to not pick on him lol

LOL, you Sir are a Prick :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom