About Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

invisiblity

why is it i have met some of you boys and gals in chaos theory and u have been grt, grped nice, good talking and RvR with ya, and then all of a sudden the bad karma i heard on some threads about u reared its ugly head, two of your boys insulted the hell out of me <i took screenshots of the insults, lucky they didnt get too personal about family ect.. or id have reported them>. now i wouldnt mind if id have done something wrong ffs, but the fact was another player told them id give them money if they helped make a guild, which i never said to them pm or any form of chat otherwise, but despite explaining this they went on with thier childish insults for about 30 mins, i am writing this bcoz i know the gm of Chaos Theory uses barrysworld and just wanna say plz dont let the idiots in your guild that still have a mental age of 5 <just typhoidmogmonster and canucashagiro> so far drag the rest of u down with them. :( people get enuf insults form the 200000 excalibur 12 year olds as it is :(
anyway, heres hoping next time i meet some more of ya guys its on better terms. soz m8

L

leoric

Dont think you should said soz tbh at the end mate :(
No need to apolagise for summin you didnt do wrong, Its a damn shame though cos some of the CT guys are really nice too :(

N

NightyP

Never had probs with them...dont know what they did to make ppl on BW hate them either...

B

Brynn

hey mate. Im in CT as you can see from my sig. People think its now FOTM to slag CT off. The GM of CT DID read bw untill he got banned and from then on he was banned on sight with whatever account he made. So i think he has stopped Posting here coz he cant be arsed with the hassle of making an account (dont quote me on that).

I have known CT for just over a year and they have been a lovely bunch of guys, sure their humor is off the wall, but thats who they are. I dont have anything wrong with that, Sure they made fun of you but why do you go on to BW to post about it, Are you wanting some sort of congratulations or a medal for that? Or are you wanting all the other people who have no dislike for them to comeon and support you so people can think your cool?

People make their own descions about guilds, ok you met two people from there? not saying anything bad about them guys but surely lots of guilds have people that they wouldn't want to be spokes-people for their guild.

Ok they swore big deal? thats what /filter is for, if you dont want to see the rude words just put it back on.

Im proud to have an alt in CT - shows i like a joke :)

C

ChillyDawg

rofl, the GM is the worst. Theyr a great bunch or tart tbh, got the foulest mouhts iv ever seen. (well heard)
Seriously, dont get into a conversation with ANY of them if you can take being called <long string of expletives deleted> sever times :D

If you can get your brain to filter out the swear words theyr actually an alright bunch :D apart from when they pwn mithra and keeel the merchants for hours (cant do that anymore :( )

AFAIK all the people in CT are adults or at least teenagers, iv spoken with most of em at length (after several tins of spechial brew) :D

B

Brynn

yer they are all adults/teenagers, think im the youngest outta all of them at 19.

If you wanna get on well with us just talk about Special Brew :)

the gold-tinned-nectar :D

T

ToKE

Amothus' reply

From Amotus - GM of Chaos Theory:
Mate, I'm sorry that you feel offended by these insults - chances are the boys in question we're on the piss. I'm not apologising for their behaviour - as it's what we're about. We're all brilliant lads and will do anything for anyone we like - but sometimes we do like to cut loose, and if anyone does us down, or gets on the wrong side - consider yourself black marked. We wont change - but it's nice to know that a lot more people on DAoC are respecting us as players. My advice to you is use your /ignore function and your /filter function, and try to be weary of CT on Friday and Saturday evenings lol. Feel free to chat to me in game about it mate, and don't take it too personally.

PS: To all you fucks on BW - you're all fucking ball lickers - fucking banning us for fuck all you fucking bandwagon jumping pack of fuckmeisters - i wish all your genitalia spontaneously exploded into a pile of mushy love piss (except Tilda who aint got none). Get a proper fucking job and quit worrying kids and sheep!

T

ToKE

Chilly

Chilly, Shut it
chilly.jpg

D

Draylor

Well - CT think theyre hilariously funny, almost noone else does.

Clearly GOA agree with the majority, since almost every member of that guild has had at least 1 short suspension on their account so far ;)

T

Tasans

Re: Amothus' reply

Originally posted by ToKE
PS: To all you fucks on BW - you're all fucking ball lickers - fucking banning us for fuck all you fucking bandwagon jumping pack of fuckmeisters - i wish all your genitalia spontaneously exploded into a pile of mushy love piss (except Tilda who aint got none). Get a proper fucking job and quit worrying kids and sheep!

You have to admire them sometimes.

J

Jerelyn

:hat: omg what i wouldn't give for being in a guild who talks like that :D omg omg it must be so funny :D

-Jerelyn

I

invisiblity

hmm

Originally posted by Brynn
hey mate. Im in CT as you can see from my sig. People think its now FOTM to slag CT off. The GM of CT DID read bw untill he got banned and from then on he was banned on sight with whatever account he made. So i think he has stopped Posting here coz he cant be arsed with the hassle of making an account (dont quote me on that).

I have known CT for just over a year and they have been a lovely bunch of guys, sure their humor is off the wall, but thats who they are. I dont have anything wrong with that, Sure they made fun of you but why do you go on to BW to post about it, Are you wanting some sort of congratulations or a medal for that? Or are you wanting all the other people who have no dislike for them to comeon and support you so people can think your cool?

People make their own descions about guilds, ok you met two people from there? not saying anything bad about them guys but surely lots of guilds have people that they wouldn't want to be spokes-people for their guild.

Ok they swore big deal? thats what /filter is for, if you dont want to see the rude words just put it back on.

Im proud to have an alt in CT - shows i like a joke :)

Good For U
Just Dont lay ya jokes on unsespecting joe inncoent
Mind u be a bit hard to do tat to me since this character no longer exists :/ damn that bg1 cap :p

I

iluvatur

lighten up .. tell them to fuck off. why should you care what someone cares of you in-game unless you already made good friends with them

O

old.FIN

m dad is just stronger than yours

now go guard your mom

L

lathonial

Brilliant, never thought anything could make me laugh at 8am on a saturday morning, but rofl. someone give chilly the throne

F

fatyankee

OUR SIDE

So this is the DARK AGES of Camelot right ! What a load of fucking bullshit
Should be called The big pink fluffy Gay Days of Wank !
you cant even have a friendly chat with some sad lonely bastard without offending them and them crying about it on a fucking forum like this.
The sad lonely billy no mated Bastard in question is FAITHSHIELD PROTECTOR.
a very lonely and very SMELLY little man, in fact he smells so bad me and my comrade could smell him when he was in Camelot while we were downwind of him at Pryden Keep Bridge
Any way we are both PROUD members of CHAOS THEORY known as Typhoidsmogmonster and Canucashagiro and the other day had the great misfortune of meeting him and his sidekick known only as COUNT,
Who offered us 20 gold each to join his guild as nobody else would because of his smell I guess . He teased us with all his shiny gold for about 30 mins and we were getting a little impatient with the smelly **** so we started to pester him for our promised cash (not Unreasonable in my opinion as he fucking stinks and we were almost sick after 30 mins of his company).
And as he cant take a joke he can cry about CHAOS THEORY all he fucking likes but hopefully he and other smelly fucks will learn to leave us alone if there easily offended and go fuck each other
So be warned avoid him at all costs as he fucking realy does stink ( like the smell of dead people having sex if possible ) unless you are broke go and torture him he gave me gold the next day to not pick on him lol

E

elbeek

Re: OUR SIDE

Originally posted by fatyankee
you cant even have a friendly chat with some sad lonely bastard without offending them and them crying about it on a fucking forum like this.
a very lonely and very SMELLY little man, in fact he smells so bad me and my comrade could smell him when he was in Camelot while we were downwind of him at Pryden Keep Bridge
Any way we are both PROUD members of CHAOS THEORY known as Typhoidsmogmonster and Canucashagiro and the other day had the great misfortune of meeting him and his sidekick known only as COUNT,
Who offered us 20 gold each to join his guild as nobody else would because of his smell I guess . He teased us with all his shiny gold for about 30 mins and we were getting a little impatient with the smelly **** so we started to pester him for our promised cash (not Unreasonable in my opinion as he fucking stinks and we were almost sick after 30 mins of his company).
And as he cant take a joke he can cry about CHAOS THEORY all he fucking likes but hopefully he and other smelly fucks will learn to leave us alone if there easily offended and go fuck each other
So be warned avoid him at all costs as he fucking realy does stink ( like the smell of dead people having sex if possible ) unless you are broke go and torture him he gave me gold the next day to not pick on him lol

oh dear

I

invisiblity

candidate for the most regretted thread made ever >_<

although i still dont understand why u two r being so childish about this ffs, of course your side of he story is gonna make me out tobe a pathetic loser, fair do;s id probably do the same childish thing, but the fact remains as the original post said, Faithshield NEVER offered u the cash or asked u to help, that was count an unguilded person who agreed to help me and ask people if they wanted to help form a guild, yes i did offer people cash as an incentive, i had enuf so why not, people generally have to wait around for a while while u gather 8 people, and i would have gladly given u the money for helping me if you had actually listened to what i said about making alts so as not having to leave your own guild to help out. I apolagise for the fact that count took it upon himself to offer u something he shouldnt have, he has probably deleted his character after the abuse you gave him aswell so i wouldnt expect to hear a response from him, fact is i dont want and never wanted trouble from u in the first place and yeah ok so i shouldnt have posted the fucking thread but i was kinda pissed off with the way u treated me tbh, and yeah so i gave u a little gold at cear so as to slightly compensate u for counts mistake <though i regret that now> but nice to see you be mature about it resort to calling me smelly and a **** ect. as one of your other guild mates posted you occasionally do this to peopel from time to time and i shuld take it as a joke, hmm i guess i can live with that but not if you r going to be a dick and telling people shit tht isnt true. Lets end this silly feud now shall we for gods sake, i dont want this shit spoiling my enjoyment of the game bcoz of one little argument.
there i said my piece, lets see if for once you can accept my apolagy of this thread or lets see if you go into another little rant and start calling me a pussy and spaming insults.

O

old.Kerosene

OMG Chilly! I wanna come back. I wanna be your bitch again. Seriously. Fuck me. I've got another account coming.

hahaha.. Nice job on CptCarrot. I remember him down Barrows. Nicely done. slag.

O

old.Kerosene

FatYankee - you're irritating.
Chilly - He's funny.

Chaos Theory from what I can tell is a guild of a bunch of people having a great time. They say what they want, do what they want and insult who they want. I can't see the problem.

F

fatyankee

old.Kersene is a fucking prick

kerosene you stupid fucking idiot what the fuck are you talking about and what the fuck has it got to do with you.
The only fucking reason im replying on this bullshit forum is because its about me , but you must have so much spare time you read em all 1 by 1 you boring little prick. call me irritating and chill funny you are more stupid than you sound . and i hope i irritate the fucking life out of you in fact it makes me feel warm inside knowing that little barrysworld reading cocksucking wankers are irritated by what i have to say

Any way hats off to invisibility for his apology and hopefully hes learnt his lesson and has started using a good brand of deodorant , not the cheap shit with tha little sailing ship on the box you steel of your dad but the good stuff from boots with high endurance sporty shit in it [should get ridd o that shitty smell ,if it does let kerosene have some to spray his ass licking tongue with]

from Sparklehorse ...CT Gm
and chilly is a wanker...sparklehorse Gm of ct said so..hes full of piss and mince...talks a good fight..but when it comes to the crunch hes just another fucking barrysworld tosspot

O

old.Kerosene

lol.

Talk like that in real life do ya muppet?

I don't know you, I do know Chilly and while he's my mate irl I will say what I want about him. I'd pay to see what would happen if you wasn't hiding behind a stupid forum post and tried saying that crap to someone you don't know in real life. You'd best get a reply in before a mod stumbles over this thread... Can't wait to see your words of wisdom.

p.s. I don't know if you noticed but I was actually defending your guilds right to say what you like. Just a word of advice, don't make it personal. That shit gets you banned :(

edit: bugger. banned. Guess I wasn't quick enough because I had to read every other post on these forums 1 by 1...

A

andruril

best thread i've read so far on Barrysworld ever... :D

Always need the Dawg to liven things up, HELL YEAHH!!

/salute to you the slags in CT (god i miss those rants on /as, that was fuckin great :))

A

Ala

Originally posted by Brynn
hey mate. Im in CT as you can see from my sig. People think its now FOTM to slag CT off.

It's not that u think it's fotm m8.. it's that they have a gm and members who are rude and obnoxious and generally have a bad rep as a result of their own behaviour.

A

Ala

:sleeping:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread