About beno, a request

C

Cowled

I was just down getting me 12 helms last night :p

Anyway.. i hope we can organise something with beno-attacks

P

Pin

Originally posted by Tranquil-
They have nerfed the salvage values of the DF items in the US, not sure what patch it's in though.

Patch 1.54. All seal-bought items are normalized in salvage value so all items will give the same rate (give or take a bit of rounding). Value for diamonds is barely less than it is currently in 1.52. Emeralds and Sapphires are much lower valued though.

Was nerfed due to a fix in 1.53 which made diamonds go up 30% in value.

D

Draylor

Heh, seal trinketing, a speciality ;)

Diamonds: Salvage for 16g each from plate helms in this version. 1.53 fixes a number of bugs raising this to 22g (or 23g?) per seal via plate BPs. In 1.54 salvage values are evened out over all items - with 1 diamond seal giving around 15g. Dont try to salvage BPs from DF in 1.52 - theyll disappear before the salvage is complete unless you start doing more messing around than is worthwhile.

Sapphires: I rarely have large numbers of these - does anyone? I think the chain hauberks give the best return - but dont quote me on this ;)

Emeralds: Takes far more time for the amount of gold raised, but the 2handed sword (great sword) gives best return. Currently salvage for 1g+ per seal, drops to 75s in 1.54.

BTW: Now Im really scared, how the hell did you get Redlock to 1100+ without knowing this?

J

josh_dk

Originally posted by Draylor
Heh, seal trinketing, a speciality ;)
BTW: Now Im really scared, how the hell did you get Redlock to 1100+ without knowing this?

Lets just say that my main (Florance) and the characters of 3 RLF have been very poor for quite a while :)

Also had some guild funding towards the end though

O

old.Astrix

Originally posted by old.Odysseus

Read my post again. NEVER did I say that her prices were high. I said they were 50-100% profit and thus NOT in the service of the realm.

The whole argument is about hypocracy by claiming to work for the realm but in reality not doing so.
The issue were never the prices, as it is no secret my prices are higher.

Conclusion: Astrix plz pull your head out of your arse and stop interpreting my words in a way that suits you.

:rolleyes:

Mate you're doing the SAME thing but worse so please be quiet, you even SPAM Cowled's posts every damn time... You going for a record posts made or sumthing or are you just a person that likes to bitch on others?

And where are the MODERATORS anyway these forums have no usefull information anymore it's 99% bitching and now i'm doing it too :rolleyes: Ah well at this rate these forums are dead soon anyway...

O

old.Odysseus

read your post astrix, found it thoroughly uninteresting, now stop spamming.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Draylor
Its rarely difficult to reach Excal. Sure - if you follow the road your unlikely to get to far, but take a more indirect route and your chances of being spotted are pretty low.

tbh anyone who walks along the road to Excal in sauvage deserves to die. And they usually do these days, heh.

problem is the radar lamers still get u now n then, oh well we leave GoA to deal with them i guess...

D

Draylor

Originally posted by K0nah
problem is the radar lamers still get u now n then, oh well we leave GoA to deal with them i guess...

Yup - once or twice a group has spotted me in the most unlikely of places. Names/dates/times logged for future reference in case they make a habit of it ;) If folks really want the bugger-all RPs Im worth badly enough to cheat to get them then fine - I really dont care.

The odd soloer in Sauvage is nice to see - brightens up the boredom of yet another materials trip to Excal. Sadly almost all of them have IP which makes my chances of winning without it almost 0. Bah - Ill get that sorted out some day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom