about... Avalanche.

L

lofff

ok, leaving aside previous "encounters" am just gonna center on yesterday's

1- Exping in DF Avalanche fg rushes with adds and pbaoes adds + expers (a friend and me) to death... then they apologize cos they did not see us and they do NOT have a single resser on their fg.... its ok, no problem, good luck /release

2- Buying con back right next to my bindstone in Mularn i suddenly read the "Your pvp invulnerability timer has expired" msg, then i get nearsighted, bolted and nuked to death by a purp con mana eld from Avalanche.

3- /release, buy con, ask the cunt wtf is he doing, and since no reply i decide to ding my next lvl on him.

4- Kill the purp cunt, DING!, purp SM from Avalanche rushes in and pbaoes to death. /release

5- Kill the SM too, no reward oh well.

6- 5 PURP CON AVALANCHE TWATS CAMP MULARN'S GATE TO JORDHEIM, looking for those 3 grey cons (32rm 24mental 11zerker) who just pwned em, taking revenge from their "pking"

Lots a ppl in Avalanche are cool mates from exca, when talking with em they say things like:

- I dislike 90% guild members.
- Donno we are not pk but sum of us do pk.
- Didnt know he was in Avalanche.
- etc

I guessed WL is first guild leaving server and i guess Avalanche is first zerg guild splitting. You actually suck ass but thx for the exp...

(Do not get surprised f i actually attack avalanche members...)

L

lofff

it was just a picture to let u see how lame avalanche looks like nowadays.

And who are u calling noob lol

J

Jiggs

two-faced idots imo

kill all avalanche on sight even if i know them from excalibur

you wear that emblem you are lame two faced PKer

S

solothores

Well, camlann is following the dreds & rvr_servers on the boring path of "gaining-rps-&-relicts-since-this-is-what-we-have-to-do-on-pvp-server-full-stop". ppl will leave as soon as they see, that killing-ppl to kill-ppl-much-easier, is not really motivating after some months. In principle the mechanism is more & less the same as on the normal rvr_servers, they just changed the background graphics and placed your homezone in emain. Yahooo!! :)

However I will stay since I can't leave before NP haven't left the server ;) but will start to play on the dreds because at least I want to be part of the ppl that are making faults first, and not part of those ppl repeating the faults from others - just much more effective... ^^ no serious, it's really a sad thing at the end and just proves: never let players rule anything anywhere as much as they want - alas, it will be rult to death and will make no sense at all. :D

N

)nick(

So it has begun. Bit by bit the alliances/naps are crumbling in spite of all the budding politicians saying otherwise. The wannabe guilds have finally bought a clue and have come to the startling conclusion that there's nothing to kill out there.

Enter the second phase of PVP: "If they can do it, why can't we".

O

old.Rusfighter

LOL lofff U R silver hand and u cryin about death on PvP server :m00:

I can let U kill my pet in case it will help U 2 relax a bit ;)

L

Laralyn

lofff stop foolin around on camlan and come exca... kill some GOL and the like and u ll feel better.
(when u come back from holidays)

L

lofff

Rushfighter whos crying? Read it again, carefully, and try to get the point, its just how uve lost ur identity, or at least the one u had at start... I killed them in return, and they did not killed me with their purp group after... i dont need to kill ur pet lol
Usually are purp cons the ones who whine and cry and pursue u when grey con ganks em ;)

Lara am semi-back form holydays :p just preety unactive with xmas stuff etc (gone 2 days, then gone 3 days etc) Not feeling bad... those 5 purp twats didnt got me :> Might log back exca for sum rvr runs :p

S

solothores

@Nico

We forced NAPs to get a broad Guild amount with many 50s before the fun would start. And yes you were right, hope it makes you lucky... :) the chance to avoid a second dred clone passed away... in the next weeks server population will start to reduce I assume. :D

Well some figures:

1. Epic/Millenium/Avalanche Alliance
144 Lev 50 Chars (Epic: 71/Millenium 36/ Avalanche 37)
193 Lev 40-50 Chars (Epic: 28/Millenium 71/ Avalanche 94)

2. NP&WL*
99 Lev 50 Chars (NP: 46 / War Legendz: 53 )
68 Lev 40-50 Chars (NP: 20 / War Legendz: 48 )

*Don't know if you are allready allied but some ppl told so -again- :D

3. Red Hands
56 Lev 40-50 Chars

4. Arans Circle
2 Lev 50 Chars
32 Lev 40-50 Chars

5. Ars Necandi
6 Lev 50 Chars
103 Lev40-50 Chars

N

)nick(

For the last time NP and WL are not, and never will be, allied. Alliances are for the weaker guilds who can't accomplish their goals by themselves.

N

Novamir

it's ridiculous. avalanche is a PK guild.. i just wonder how long they can carry on making their lame excuses before all guilds realise this and have them KOS as it should be.

S

Sabu

Nova you know we are not PK, and not alliances only non agression pacts. For me Daoc is not Counter Strike, is a Role Game. Killing all around, killing greys, and kos to all people is not atractive for me.

Kids enjoy a lot playing enchanters and killing all, not me and not almost all Avalanche. I know we have some of them but i hope they move to Np like 2 of ours did in the past. That is a best guild for them.

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Saburo.
Nova you know we are not PK, and not alliances only non agression pacts. For me Daoc is not Counter Strike, is a Role Game. Killing all around, killing greys, and kos to all people is not atractive for me.

Kids enjoy a lot playing enchanters and killing all, not me and not almost all Avalanche. I know we have some of them but i hope they move to Np like 2 of ours did in the past. That is a best guild for them.

NAP = You dont attack me, I dont attack you.

Alliance = You come when I call for help, I come when you call.

NP took relics from DC. Avalanche troops came followed shortly after by Epic. Sounds like an alliance to me.

R

razorboy

I have no idea about alliances between avalanche and another guild, I just know CE doesn't have any and will never have any alliances on Camlann :rolleyes:

O

old.Arctic

avalanche is not allied with anyone. READ FFS what the man is saying(saburo) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

aah :m00:

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by razorboy
I have no idea about alliances between avalanche and another guild, I just know CE doesn't have any and will never have any alliances on Camlann :rolleyes:

But u do have NAP :)

You had it with avalanche. And perhaps u have it with profetcia now? i remember u did have it with orcanie something and they merged with 1 more guild and made profetcia.

I would say NAP isnt same as alliance but just basic rules. Like you dont attack then we dont.
And perhaps sometimes u ask for help but i doubt another guild are "forced" to help out etc.

But pvp u should have alot enemis but to have fun and levle fastest u try to avoid enemis so u can level in peace more and then start more aggresive side imo :)

Blejsarus 50bard PvP

M

Mavl

They(mythic) should implement some rule that prevents mass senceless ganking tbh, like guard aggro or smthn ;/

O

old.Cruel Heart

Originally posted by -nicolas-
For the last time NP and WL are not, and never will be, allied. Alliances are for the weaker guilds who can't accomplish their goals by themselves.

Or maybe everyone dont want 120419350943658048rps and be sooo l33t, but instead have fun helping others, and not having to kill everyone. For example Epic has a LOT nice ppl in it, and I dont like killing nice ppl :p.

TBH your post looks like you're pissed because you dont rule the server and you never will (I am NOT saying that we rule the server LOL).

V

Venemous

Originally posted by Jiggs
two-faced idots imo

kill all avalanche on sight even if i know them from excalibur

you wear that emblem you are lame two faced PKer

You werent talking about me were you /snigger

G

gwari

Nicolas:
"For the last time NP and WL are not, and never will be, allied. Alliances are for the weaker guilds who can't accomplish their goals by themselves."

Lol @Nicolas, and for the last time, the guilds NP keep snickering about were NAPped, they didnt have an alliance. Just like NP had/has a NAP with WL. Stop the whining and get your info right :p

Stick, lvl 50 friar Exc
Gwari, lvl 50 minstrel Exc
Thufir, lvl 41 nightshade Pry
Energy, lvl 39 enchanter Caml

N

)nick(

Pay close attention now:

We're not, and never have been napped, nappied or nippled with WL.

N

)nick(

Originally posted by old.Cruel Heart

Or maybe everyone dont want 120419350943658048rps and be sooo l33t, but instead have fun helping others, and not having to kill everyone. For example Epic has a LOT nice ppl in it, and I dont like killing nice ppl :p.

Well epic just pee'd on your party didn't they, if you don't fight them they most certainly will fight you.

K

K0nah

rofl @ Nooby Prides tranparent attempts at shit-stirring :D

:sleeping:

G

gwari

must have been my imagination then, WL and NP not attacking each other on a number of occasions i witnessed myself. If it looks like a nipple and feels like a nipple, it probably is a NAP.

toodles.

Energy

C

cougar-

konah, dunno who you are and doubt u know anything beyond what u have seen in magmell near bindstone.

and to rest of you, you know as much as we do that neither wlz or np have allies, you just try to cover up for your disgracefull alliance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom