About 3 fg cheating mids using door bug

G

Gorrion

Dunno why you keep posting here about bug door's at keep's, even if you say you report it GOA/mythic has no intention to ban or even notify players running throug a bug door, the bug will be fixed in comming patch, nothing more to do about it really.

T

thorondorito

Originally posted by Takhasis
lag perhaps? its unbelievable for me outside - 1 fps or less...

and lag killed him?

X

xplo

I know its a bug and it will get fixed, but when you use it to get in and kill other players its bugabuse nothing more, nothing less. Goa won't do anything ofc on the first report and I know some didn't know about it. But I just report it so that in the future they use the bug again Goa knows they have done it several times, and that its not an accident anymore.

E

elbeek

This bug or wotever u want to call it is well known now, lets face it u need to live on the moon not to know about it. The fact that these guys didnt do the honest thing is no real surprise, lets face it in the heat of battle some get carried away. HOWEVER it is abusing a bug, Albs were flamed rotten when the necros were "abusing" the LoS bug, so if you cheat and get suspended you only have yourselves to blame.

H

herjulf

They will not be banned for something mythic/goa caused.

For them that door didnt exist.

Shure a little alarm bell in their head should have went off when they entered keep and almost noone followed and 150 mids stodd hitting in the air on something they couldnt see.

But there have been no announcement i can find that points them out as bannable exploiters.

imo it is GOA´s gaddamn duty to keep shit like this from happening.

B

bob007

At this time its a bug that can be exploited by anyone it seems. Tho the patcher patch put in last week should prevent anyone from patching to US version, All we need now is a clear line by GoA saying this is a problem, How to fix said problem and use of the problem will be delt with with warnings, short bans. I believe reporting poeple will not get them banned or warned, But i would say, Still report these poeple just so we can get a clear line of problem from GoA.

H

herjulf

Another thing....

This raises an interesting question, in this case it was patched to us version, however if the world solids can be haxxored in a similar way.. the client dont check the files, only for new patch, and looks over some dll files.

Whats stopping ppl from haxxoring the maps datafiles?
From what i can gather they are pretty standard.

Whats next a one one client only hole in AMG emain to run to to get away from the all powerfull Psychoid Hornbrytare.

Or a stair from the outside of mjollner up to the window where the relics are kept, so stealther x can go grab em.
yup they will be there again, soon.

Why not a personal teleport to emain.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Was very wierd I was inside killing bowmen etc when 3fg mids come and help me when doors was up :)

Killing bowmen with nobody helping you?

Must be a bug then...

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by herjulf

Oh ffs Herjulf, grow up. You KNOW what bugabuse is. You get presented with the evidence, and yet STILL you defend them, and now claim it's Mythic's fault - despite the fact that the fix to the patcher that they did last week stops you patching to the US version.
There are bugs in all games. People who choose to abuse them should be banned. No question about about it. I don't care who they are, what realm they're from, they should get a ban. First time they do it, a few days. Next time permanent.
If it were Albs, I'd want to see them banned for this - but you can't actually be mature enough to do anything except try and defend the indefensible.

L

lac_desariel

I looking at this and only think one thing..

It is bug abuse HOWEVER i dont think it made any different to the over all outcome off the battle do you? anyone? Its wrong and its down to mythic to fix... as for baning... Well they are people like you and me, i would be upset if i was banned over something silly i did once (not saying i knowing ly have done it) but repeated offence would need looking at...

Im and Alb, I dont hate Mids or Hibs, yet i get the thinking from some that just cos one person plays a different realm, be it from luck at the start, or you like Norse mythology or autharian times etc is this reason enough to curse and hate and want some one banned over something as trivial as a game?

All food for thought............

A

Arnor

Originally posted by herjulf

so, if you found some bug that allowed you to be invulnerable, which you repeatedly used to kill ppl in rvr, take relics/take keeps etc etc, you shouldnt be banned?

its EXPLOITING a bug, wether goa/mythic caused it or not.

L

lpep

guildy helped on retake at glenlock and went through the door,couldnt get back out through the invisible doors and ended up stuck in tower below lord.... had to suicide

D

Driwen

its rather simple someone has the bug does it for a night, then gets a mail from goa saying how they should fix it and if they dont and abuse it, they will get banned. This is off course if said person gets reported.

N

neutrino

About the keep-upgrades taken from patch notes 1.65

- We have introduced a new frontier keep layout at all frontier keeps except for Dum Crimthainn, Caer Erasleigh, and Nottmoor Faste, which will keep the old layout. This keep layout adds an interior door at the lord tower, and removes one of the doors at the gatehouse. Additionally, new doors have been added at each rampart into the lord tower. These new doors will only allow players from the realm that owns the keep to enter and exit the tower

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by elbeek
This bug or wotever u want to call it is well known now, lets face it u need to live on the moon not to know about it.
Or not read BW, as I know is the case with Plaid.
He would never cheat knowingly, but that is no reason not to report him and the others that were inside.

If they are first-time (reported) offenders of this bug, all they'll get is a warning - if they aren't, then they deserve a ban.

Simple enough.

J

juliah

Originally posted by neutrino
About the keep-upgrades taken from patch notes 1.65

- We have introduced a new frontier keep layout at all frontier keeps except for Dum Crimthainn, Caer Erasleigh, and Nottmoor Faste, which will keep the old layout. This keep layout adds an interior door at the lord tower, and removes one of the doors at the gatehouse. Additionally, new doors have been added at each rampart into the lord tower. These new doors will only allow players from the realm that owns the keep to enter and exit the tower

LoL there you have it hehe this "morrons" seem to have gotten the Layout alittle befor the time although this is the bugg it is not a big that is likely to get fix hehe but it is stil bugg abbuse
so all i am saying is inform your guilds about it to make sure that all know it and lay low on by makeing sure no one with this bugg runn though the 2door and if there Do warn em that there are abussing a bugg and risk getting band ;-))

Z

Ziva

Try asking people first before you accuse them of cheating. This game is so buggy that you can't just accuse 8 people of cheating while you don't know their story.

*Ziva gets a little tired of all the people who keep on calling people cheaters on this forum and therefore giving them bad names while it's not always justified. Some can't even defend themselves cause they don't read bw.*

Just send the stuff to GOA, let your friends send stuff aswell and let them deceide. Don't give people bad names. I'm sure you would not like to be called cheater when you are using a bug without knowing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom