abit of fun

O

old.Elyne

hehe we had today with our guild abit of fun in midgard - we diceded spontaniosly to gather guild forces and take some keep - well midgard one for some change :)
when we ported to midgard our druid was asked to res some guys and got killed we went outside to find out a few 50 lvl mids (im myself 49 so I can con exactly) farming gray con hibs, well they killed a few of us we had to come back.
First when back we killed that mids up to hib wall and went to mid merchant fort and start braking doors, we even did not have all guild members attending and we had I think around 10 40sh and 15 30sh. Mids were warned so we killed constant flow of mids into the fort - alot of 50 lvls - if you d guys w8 abit and collect a few groups together you d wipe us really fast :) well finally healers went low on mana a few were down so mids decided to attack us with next guard pop - at least 20 high lvl guys who sneaked somehow into the fort :) well was gr8 fun for us :m00: we took 2 doors down (second door was at maximum 5%) and killed alot of mids :clap: no offence mids It was just fun :)
Elyne 49 lvl hero of Terradominus

Users who are viewing this thread