Ability Not Ready Yet

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
This is the most annoying message to see in the scenarios. They seriously need to find out what is causing this problem! The morales are there ready to use and this is the message you get spammed with!

fredericus

Fledgling Freddie
Well im not likeing that one, but more annoying is the "target is out of reache" when your standing right infront of them.
Bad bug and it was there in the OB, cant come as a surprise

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Got really pissed off with that tonight, it was the cause of my death and a few others on several occasions.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeap lots of bugs in the scenarios. The Tor Anroc, getting stuck in the lava shouldn't happen as this also happens in Talabec Dam as well if you get knockback into the water!

Anyways I won't be doing those scenarios very soon, but I hope they get sorted for when I level my alt :S

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
This is the most annoying message to see in the scenarios. They seriously need to find out what is causing this problem! The morales are there ready to use and this is the message you get spammed with!

Indeed.
I reported it to GOA via the feedback and got a nonsense reply alike the "make sure you have no firewall blocking" .... I mean :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom