Aandre at mmg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azal

Considering the amount of times ive kicked your ass solo already, and when you've uncovered me with a fg backing up you I can still get you past 50% or even kill you before I die what's the point? forgone conclusion.

A

Azal

There's a difference between mouthing off and having already proven I kick your ass 7 ways from sunday multiple times.

S

succi

sure ^^ , you still havent accepted that duel /ponder

A

Azal

I've killed you solo plenty times already what exactly is the point in doing it yet *again* prey tell?

X

Xtro

Originally posted by harall
I really need to get out more and actually...like...TALK...to women...someone told me that women talk to you even if you DON'T give them your credit card details first?

A

Azal

Originally posted by succi
Zzzz me thinks somebody is avoiding the question

The question being what exactly? I know i kick your arse all over the place, if you don't know it you aint been paying enough attention when you've been dieing to me, mebbe too busy screaming for heals? shrug

D

datruth

pfft at people saying buffblades givf good fights :|

S

succi

38 % slash resist + 30 % absorb = dead azal whichever way you look at it.

A

Azal

Then how come I've repeatedly killed you time and time again? must be magic huh :p

The last time I bothered to pay attention when fighting you, you attacked me and you needed heals to stay alive long enough to kill me while I had none and was on 50% hp or so to start with.

I mean hell the last time I remember fighting you solo was when I wiped the floor with you without losing more than 20% hp. And you had a full set of buffs whereas I was unbuffed.

So from where im standing 40% + crit hit rate + 60 sword/leftaxe = dead succi time and time again (as already proven)

thank you come again.

S

succi

Duel me then.

Originally posted by Azal
I mean hell the last time I remember fighting you solo was when I wiped the floor with you without losing more than 20% hp. And you had a full set of buffs whereas I was unbuffed.

Your the one with the buffbot , not me

D

Dook_Pug

Then how come I've repeatedly killed you time and time again? must be magic huh :p

The last time I bothered to pay attention when fighting you, you attacked me and you needed heals to stay alive long enough to kill me while I had none and was on 50% hp or so to start with.

So from where im standing 40% + crit hit rate + 60 sword/leftaxe = dead succi time and time again (as already proven)

thank you come again.

Wow!

Your dick is SO much bigger than mine! :rolleyes:

A

Azal

Duel me then.

Your the one with the buffbot , not me

I do? I'm astonished, maybe it buffs me without me doing anything? and they don't show on my screen and I don't get increased stats? Fool.

And yes you did drop a full set of buffs, it was when you jumped me when running around with your group - just you tried to run away when you realised your group didn't notice..quite sad jumping a solo stealther that you can't beat without help from 7 other ppl really...

D

Dook_Pug

I do? I'm astonished, maybe it buffs me without me doing anything? and they don't show on my screen and I don't get increased stats? Fool.

You do, I've seen you with a bot in PK more than once when I played Mid, and you accepted buffs more than once from my buffbot when either myself or my girlfriend was playing Shimm. There goes your "I never accept buffs from other peoples buffbots" claims too. :p

S

succi

Zzz @ more fictional "azal ownage" stories , back them up by solo'ing without buffs more often

S

Slim3k

Azal, try 2 duel Succi and pr00ve your words instead of claiming you own every1.

A

Azal

Fictional as in you refuse to admit you got owned succi? like it or not, it happened. Whether you can admit to it or not shrug I could care less. I can count the amount of times you have killed me solo on 0 fingers.

I can accept you might not like looking like the kind of sad player that jumps people when you have a fg backup because you can't take them solo - it is pretty sad tbh so I can see why you wouldn't want to admit it.

I can remember even now your group running through mmg and you seeing me stopping and them carrying on going into the trees - they only noticed after you died then ran back to res you - you even laugh spammed me afterwards...I will see if i have any screenshots of that still, pretty sure I took a couple as I was lauging so hard at the time it was worth remembering.

slim3k: I never claimed I own everyone. I've kicked succi's ass multiple times and the only time he's ever killed me is with plenty of heals and backup. If he doesn't want to admit to it it aint my problem.

dook: I said i dont accept buffs when Im soloing, not that I don't accept buffs from other peoples bots. Quite a difference between the two - at least if your going to try and pick holes in something somebody says try and get it right..you wouldn't want to look stupid.

D

Dook_Pug

dook: I said i dont accept buffs when Im soloing, not that I don't accept buffs from other peoples bots. Quite a difference between the two - at least if your going to try and pick holes in something somebody says try and get it right..you wouldn't want to look stupid.

You accepted buffs from my buffbot while soloing more than once and I've seen you buff yourself up with your own bot and run out of the PK solo many times.

There's only one thing worse than a buffbotted Assasin (yes I had one, and yes I know it's sad), and that's a buffbotted Assassin who refuses to admit he's buffed. IE. You.

S

succi

You can never claim to of "owned" me until you accept this duel.

F

Fafnir

You can never claim to of "owned" me until you accept this duel.
Its against the CoC to arrange duel. :p

S

succi

We'll just have to accidently * ahem * meet then , if azal stops making excuses ofc.

A

Azal

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
You accepted buffs from my buffbot while soloing more than once and I've seen you buff yourself up with your own bot and run out of the PK solo many times.

There's only one thing worse than a buffbotted Assasin (yes I had one, and yes I know it's sad), and that's a buffbotted Assassin who refuses to admit he's buffed. IE. You.

So where's this buffbot ? Cus I sure as hell don't seem to be getting any buffs from it?

Mebbe care to ask all the people that have killed me in emain in the last..how far you wanna go back? 3 months? and see how many times I drop buffs when I die solo.

Succi - I can claim, and have "0wned" you, more than once. Playing ignorant doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I can count the times you've killed me solo on 0 fingers. That's rather a few times less than I've killed you by myself. Mebbe when you get the guts to actually go and solo more than once a month or so we might meet so I can do it again.

S

succi

Im solo 60 % of the time FYI.

Funny that I only ever see you in a 3fg zerg or in the morning camping amg.

M

Meatballs

So where's this buffbot ? Cus I sure as hell don't seem to be getting any buffs from it?

Mebbe care to ask all the people that have killed me in emain in the last..how far you wanna go back? 3 months? and see how many times I drop buffs when I die solo.

I can count the times you've killed me solo on 0 fingers. That's rather a few times less than I've killed you by myself. Mebbe when you get the guts to actually go and solo more than once a month or so we might meet so I can do it again.

You've said before you only use buffbot for Raids and important events but not in emain.

S

shadowhaxxor

rofl Succi u make me laugh , hey i was a badmanner some months ago , but im starting to try to be a good manner, cant do reading all ur shit, wtf r u saying u solo 60% of the time ? r u stupid? i see u always with the Lourkers group, i havent nothing against pple who group but ... dont say u solo 60% of the time if u r 90% of the time in group.

A

Azal

Im solo 60 % of the time FYI.

Funny that I only ever see you in a 3fg zerg or in the morning camping amg.

Well I've rarely seen you soloing mebbe once in the last..2 months. And if you think I run around with 3fg usually I suggest you learn to count.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Freia
good thing you can buy characters to make it up :clap:

Heh, I never bought anything. That has to be what? The fifth time I've had to tell you that?

Bit slow imo :sleeping:

P

pbuck

Well I've rarely seen you soloing mebbe once in the last..2 months. And if you think I run around with 3fg usually I suggest you learn to count.

Succi can count pretty well..and maybe doesnt solo but comes in 1fg most of the times she is grouped

http://wave.prohosting.com/~pphreak/soloazal.jpg

We killed more than 1fg but these were the "leftovers".So at least 3fgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom