rr1 strafing 4 teh win, atleast he /hug spammed me after i was zergged :<

did you get not in view also?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
/face and spam reactionary+anytime.

Usually takes care of it.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
funny when you attacked on me on like 3% tonight. wasted you mezz poison and didnt kill me. you turn round came back to get you 20 rps and got prawned by VP.

made my evening that did cryssa.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
funny when you attacked on me on like 3% tonight. wasted you mezz poison and didnt kill me. you turn round came back to get you 20 rps and got prawned by VP.

made my evening that did cryssa.

Nothing was wasted on you and I have many weapons primed with the mezz ready to go dear.

Made your evening? You are one that is easy to please I see.

And you think I didnt see VP behind you?

And you think I cared that I died to the FG that left you to live after killing someone?

Anyway its the only time I can kill you when you are on 3% with IP down and FZ used!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dont get all defensive. it was just one of those classic fooks up. we all make them me more than others.

u gotta be able to laugh at yourself in this game or it drives u mad ;)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Sure I can laugh but it wasnt as you say a fookup.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
you added on me again cryissa :mad:
next time let me kill the lowbie merc that added on me before adding ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Think it was a bit of a shitty night for adding and tempers all round to be honest, even I was getting less kind by the end.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Think it was a bit of a shitty night for adding and tempers all round to be honest, even I was getting less kind by the end.
It was a bit pants aye
I wish this insta port thing would end, but I guess its what the majority of people like, so I shouldn't complain :(

But i had some nice fights with Saraden, even if he beat me up in most of them :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
tonight was shite fucking plain shite

atleast 3 FGH's roaming & 2FGM adding and poxy fucking uncovering rangers ftw.

1 of the lowest RvR nights Ive had in a while

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dafft said:
tonight was shite fucking plain shite

atleast 3 FGH's roaming & 2FGM adding and poxy fucking uncovering rangers ftw.

1 of the lowest RvR nights Ive had in a while
Worse than your infamous night at beno that ended with your bringing healers for spread heals and instas?:p a scout with Di bot whatever next?:p :worthy:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
Worse than your infamous night at beno that ended with your bringing healers for spread heals and instas?:p a scout with Di bot whatever next?:p :worthy:

an unguilded shrews :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Castus said:

haha omg seriously? ouch! poor dafft :(

It has been a nasty few nights of rvr for me though, I didnt even bother last night.

In the last few days I too met the odd rr1-2 ranger who uncovered meh infront of a fgh, was half laughing half swearing :D

Seriously though trying to solo in this kind of environment is real nasty, it encourages the formation of larger groups of stealthers imo. I got the odd 1 on 1 but half the night was spent waiting for a solo mid to add on a fg v fg fight outside crimm, then jumping on him and trying to run away before someone noticed.

The only thing seeming to go on elsewhere was the Durrell 4 man tower taking group :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer its the game more than the players tbh.

we all curse and shit when we get nailed or adds or ganked but other peeps are just playing the game out to kill you.

Its always been a bit like this daoc. unfortunetly no matter how much we hate it or want it to change it makes daoc what it is.

the old cliche. Suck up those bad times and enjoy the good is the only way to approach it. (but a good whine along the way isnt necessarily a bad thing)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't stay long last night, every fight I had was finding a guy then being added upon by 4+ usualy, when I met Censi solo I thought that would be the only 1v1 I'd have that night so logged off. :p

Still got took some hp from you Censi even hitting for crap for some reason :eek7: nice fight tho, next time will be different!. :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
i actually found last night better than some previous nights..got a fair few 1v1s in..ceratinly earlier in the evening, as it got late, the mid stealth numbers and visible RP hornyness grew. until i logged @ 1am ;)

have to say, alb stealthers are runnin solo more atm than mids by a long way, having lots of 1v1 with them, but mids like bringing friends..and shame on them...even run away after they pop you to let the other 5 gank yer. (THAT ANNOYS ME...STOP IT)

anyway, less rambling, in general last week has been pants RvR, had some nights without being able to kill NYTHING for over an hour, as adds are just every 3 feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom