Aaaannnnd the lowlife Mfker was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Darwin said:
sorry chim :( its happened to me 2 times before, its a real pain in the ass, just hope u find the mfing twat

Darwin, you really shouldnt talk about yourself that way, you mad mfker.

Cant believe anyone would actually want to ruin all the effort someone else has put into their characters over the 2 year period.

Your reputation in Albion on this server has dropped, IMO from around 40% to about -10%, so please do us all a favour, and leave, that is if your not already banned.

For the people who have no idea what i'm talking about - Chims recenty talked with Kemor, and its been discovered through "Time and Date" of the logins that it was infact Darwin, the very person who was booted from Stig 2 days before.

Sad...

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Lucias, let me tell u something...
1. It was not me, I was hacked the same day as Chim, and from wot GoA have told me it appears i was used as a trade bot.
Calm down

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Darwin said:
Gimpstrel LivesUpToHisName ---> RR3L4 Stolen Char<-----

Lol, your sig tells that you are an untrustable person already...

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Darwin said:
Lucias, let me tell u something...
It was not me, I was hacked the same day as Chim, and from wot GoA have told me it appears i was used as a trade bot.
DONT U EVER FUCKIN POST SHIT ABOUT ME THAT U DONT KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT, COS THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE U SHOULD NOT FUCK WITH!

LMFAO!!1 :eek7:

Well actually i remember you being ingame that day, so thats a lie for a start, you applied to FL and got your application thrown back in your face.

Secondly, Lol who the fuck do you think you are ? Your telling me not to fuck with you ? Your a 15 year kid, who sits infront of his PC with his mates thinking its funny to cause other people distress. Mate you arnt in charge of the fucking Mafia ? Whatcha gonna do kid, hack me ? FO.

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Lucias fyi i was in game on fri 13th in evening not between 10am-2pm cos i couldnt get on, and i was saying dont make up BS about me cos its stupid.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Lucias please take it to PM and discuss it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom