Aaaaargh!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Put this back at the top!

I keep on clicking on Console Gaming!

@Deebs! You fuck my day up! :D

Plus - I see changes in the news and feedback because they're just above front room. But then, I suppose I should look for it. Yeah, it's probably a better layout... ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I decided to move the information category to the bottom of the forum listing page as they very rarely get posts made within them. With more and more access being made on smaller screens it makes more sense in my opinion.

As @Billargh said, click the New Posts button, that is what I do every time I access FH.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
@Deebs is it possible to ignore sections on the New Posts page? I mean actually ignore so they don't show up, I'm never ever going to care what's going on in the RPG forum for instance.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Deebs is it possible to ignore sections on the New Posts page? I mean actually ignore so they don't show up, I'm never ever going to care what's going on in the RPG forum for instance.
Not without an addon as it is not built into the core. Unfortunately my principles clash with the intentions of the developer of said addon so will not be installing it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Bring back the blog!!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I decided to move the information category to the bottom of the forum listing page as they very rarely get posts made within them. With more and more access being made on smaller screens it makes more sense in my opinion.

As @Billargh said, click the New Posts button, that is what I do every time I access FH.
Excellent, now can we just remove these stupid flags on the avatars? :D
There is no equivalent :(
Indeed, the only one is https://xenforo.com/community/resources/better-blogs.1055/ which is a bit.. meh.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Workaround: Click main RPG section. Click mark forum read (top left). The default option will wipe all the new info of the entire section and all sub folders. Then click What's New.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom