Aaaaargh!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Scouse, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Scouse

Scouse HERO! FH Subscriber

Put this back at the top!

I keep on clicking on Console Gaming!

@Deebs! You fuck my day up! :D

Plus - I see changes in the news and feedback because they're just above front room. But then, I suppose I should look for it. Yeah, it's probably a better layout... ;)

2. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home

Yes it needs to go back on top!

@Scouse no you are wrong it's not a better layout!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Billargh

Billargh FH is my second home

Just hit 'New Posts' like I do, problem solved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Deebs

Deebs Chief Arsewipe Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

I decided to move the information category to the bottom of the forum listing page as they very rarely get posts made within them. With more and more access being made on smaller screens it makes more sense in my opinion.

As @Billargh said, click the New Posts button, that is what I do every time I access FH.

• Like Like x 1
  5. caLLous

caLLous I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

@Deebs is it possible to ignore sections on the New Posts page? I mean actually ignore so they don't show up, I'm never ever going to care what's going on in the RPG forum for instance.

6. Deebs

Not without an addon as it is not built into the core. Unfortunately my principles clash with the intentions of the developer of said addon so will not be installing it.

7. Edmond

Edmond Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr Moderator

Bring back the blog!!

8. Deebs

There is no equivalent :(

9. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coalâ„¢ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Excellent, now can we just remove these stupid flags on the avatars? :D
    Indeed, the only one is https://xenforo.com/community/resources/better-blogs.1055/ which is a bit.. meh.

10. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coalâ„¢ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Workaround: Click main RPG section. Click mark forum read (top left). The default option will wipe all the new info of the entire section and all sub folders. Then click What's New.