aaaaah common GOA - SUB PAGES DOWN AGAIN!

T

tjiss

Thinking of going to AC2 since this isn't leading anywhere, anybody tried, how does it compare to DAOC?

O

old.Tohtori

Love it when people are changing their game right after there's a problem. "Hmm, Goa sucks. I'll go to AC2" Then a week later: "Hmm, this sucks, i'll go to WCW" Then a week later...

Everything has problems, it's not too easy to manage a game like this with everything going perfectly all the time.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by tjiss
Thinking of going to AC2 since this isn't leading anywhere, anybody tried, how does it compare to DAOC?

You're welcome to my copy of AC2, played it for a few hours... then a few less the next day.. and less the day after.

Think i managed to bump into 4 people in the week i played it. Very dull game, how it can be called a MMORPG is beyond me.

T

tjiss

To my surprise the following happened:

I clicked on Account on the DAOC site, and a screen came up where they asked for my name and password. Strange.

And it is not because of these problems im thinking of quitting DAOC but because i am under the opinion that it is too much levelling and "hardcore" gaming without the pleasure of playing in a fantasy word.

S

Seerkind

FFS goa sort it out, ive wasted two jouneys across london now to play and still cant !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom