aaaaah common GOA - SUB PAGES DOWN AGAIN!

S

SilverHood

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I can almost predict these maintenances cos they happen every time I need to renew my account.

Close my account, tell me to re-subscribe, and then take down the sub pages so I can't play over the weekend.

*Sigh*

Why do I even bother?

:rolleyes:

N

Novamir

thats fucked me up a treat, i was gonna reactivate to play @ netcafe :(

N

Novamir

BUT I GUESS GOA DONT WANT MY MONEY, WELL NO PROBLEM YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSES

:wall:

N

nju

i'm beginning to wonder if theyre ever online 8)

the subscription pages i mean

O

old.Xarr

i can't renew my sub either. this fucking sucks. grrrr.

L

liste

they're always online the 3rd in every month when i renew.

start planning your bills :p

B

Brunore

:sigh:

That subs page goes down on me more often that a Celt whore.

:puke:

O

old.Xarr

how hard can it be to have a fucking sub page up and about? sometimes it feels like GOA doesn't even want to make money.

R

Risinn

ARG! Why the hell don't they tell you a few days in advance that your subscription is about to end!

How hard can it be to keep that page running, looks to me like GOA doesn't know the first thing about web pages. Maybe they should hire a few 13 year olds to help them out, would probably do a better job than them.

S

SilverHood

The WURMOAA&G will surely take industrial action if that happens.

R

Risinn

"The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes."

Minutes???? Try days!!

One could understand if they went down for a couple of hours but an entire weekend is inexcusable.

R

Rawkir

Just a guess but..

I would think that most of the GOA staff aren't working weekends, and therefore won't be fixing the subs page over the weekends. No point whining about it (my account expired today too :-( )

R

Risinn

That may be true but it's still lousy service to just let it wait untill monday to fix it. It's not like this is the first time this has happened, like someone said, seems like those pages are more down than up.

I'm just pissed because weekends are my main playing days, don't have a lot of time on working days.

A

Arathor

... ehhh .. and tommorow, someone just press restart button or type restart command and page will be working ...

FIX IT NOW lazy GOA.

N

Neural Network

Here’s what I do when I get that message:
Go to BarrysWorld read the forums for five minutes go back and check if the subscription page is up and running again. If not repeat sequence.
This normally works in one or two tries.
I’ve never had any problems paying the subscription and I don’t get the frustration, but bring it on for a laugh.

T

tjiss

zzzz ..... they lost the restart button it seems.

P

Pixie.Pebr

I don't normally whine...
But I need my fix damnit!! :(

My sleeping patterns are screwed, I sleep at day and play at night and this night I couldn't...
Had to resort to crappy shows on TV and WinMines...

Pity me.

B

Blayke

Incredible...

This is beyond a joke now. Not even a message in the news section to say they are working on it.

Ahh customer service at its best!!!

O

offalthwaite

7am
The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.

9am
The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.

9.10am

9.20am
Hmmms.....
time to find something to do.....scrub the bath.......clean out the back of the fridge, clean a couple of windows, write several replies to emails, go to tesco, clean cobwebs, mow the lawn...

11.49am

etc etc etc, bleh, pants...
pls let us know if something is amiss, and less of this "No news, is good news!" tripe!!!

R

Rawkir

Ah well, at least its not just me, you lot are all miserable too :p

N

nobs

Unbelievable!

This is GOA's one form of revenue and they haven't the sense to bring it back up quickly. Kinda sums up their ability as a company really...

It's now been down all weekend and all day today. If you think about it, with 20,000 players on at peak times there must be atleast 50,000 subscribers. Now of those 50,000 i'd estimate ATLEAST 1000 players accounts have ran out in the 3 days since the subs page went down. At £6 a piece thats £6000 minimum GOA could have received which they haven't because of their own incompetence.

Fools...

Nob

N

nobs

Latest news...

"Since Saturday evening we have been having problems with our billing system. We had to shut it down and the teams are working on it. Everything should be back to normal this evening.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience."

Yeh... whatever you bastards, so why did i try subscribing Saturday morning at 10am and it was down? Lying scum.

Nob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom