... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
One of the most memerable moments in my gameing history for me was when playing Serious Sam. You started one of the levels (cant remember which level) and you are stood at the bottom of a slope and you see 3 or 4 of these dudes with contact granades for hands (they explode if you touch them).

Bam! Smak! Smash! Boom!... HA! Your dead ***kers!

Just as you are congratulating yourself on you l33t ski1z, your ears pick out a distant sound, constant in nature

....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

humm... whats that sound I begin to wonder, it continue getting louder

....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

is it coming from the speakers, is it in-game, and it gets louder

....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

then the fear starts to set it. Humm... you think...

....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

then your jaw drops, as the realisation of whats about to come sets in

....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

then your worst fears are confirmed, 100 or so of the bastards come charging over the horizon towards you

"OH FUK!"

I still remember the first time I played that level on Serious Sam to this day. Classic.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Second level iirc ;)

Jolly good fun, tho i can't stand FPS games now :|

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
If you enjoyed serious sam i suggest trying painkiller, it's like serious sam but way more violence and the gfx engine is just stunning, i remember those monsters in serious sam, right noisy bastards they were. :p

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
and in painkiller you can stick the nasty zombies to the wall! :x

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, my favourite thing on Painkiller is using the stake gun and putting the zombies in odd positions.

Muhahahah. :flame:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I kinda liked the level in AvP2 where you are running out of the Hive (marine level) and you are being chased by, like, a gazillion aliens! :D Totally fucking sweet!!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
AvP2, Preditor Lvls, escape the tunnels.
Thats a twat, close quarters for most of the level, armed with claws, spear, net
and a host of bloody area of effect weapons. On your ass like a bad case of hemaroids
are hundreds of bugs. Shoulder cannon (prob best pred wep you got) is useless
close in and the disk only does 1 target at a time (unless you got 3 mins to setup the multi-target mode).

But there is a happy ending. The level does end with you going off to rip someones spine out.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm where do I remember this scene from...aahh allright:

I was running solo in emain, near midgard mile gate when a a sb popped...After a nasty fight, I killed him...Just when the sb died, a thane added but I also killed him...Just after 1 minute another sb came, lucky me I could kill him too. Just when I was congratulate myself on my 1337 skills, I smelled something nasty....It came closer and closer untill some point I couldnt stand the smell anymore. Just when I was wondering where the smell came from, the midgard mile gates opened and 100 trolls owned me!! Damn that was a classic!!!

;) :fluffle:

SilverHood

FH is my second home
AvP2, can't remember the level

beep.................... beep *looks ahead into the darkness*.........beep...... beep ..... *still nothing ahead*...... beep..... beep....beep...beep *still nothing* .. beep *WTF!* beep . beep

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*looks up*

Originally said by Generic Marine

Oh shit

:D

Wij

I am a FH squatter
SSam ownz :)

Damn wanna play it again but my HD is full with 'arty' films :/

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Dang this is so reminding me of good times : / Serious sam 2 I didn't think lived upto the first one. And alien vs. predator has got to be the best fps for atmosphere and 'shit yer pants' value aever :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha serious sam... with that cannon thing in your hand that launches balls which become twice your size during flight and bounce off everything xDDDDDDD

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Clive Barker's Undying scared the shit out of me.

You look around, looking at a picture of a girl with two dogs, you use his mad vision spell, and the picture turn into some she-devil with two hell hounds.

Did not expect that in the slightest and scared the poop out of me.
I never finished that game as it was to bastard scary for me, felt like being in a good horror movie :p

And i also hate them head-less thing on Serious Sam that charge at you screaming when they don't even have a head :eek7:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Those AAAAAAA dudes had me in fits laughing the first time i saw em, thought it was a pure class gaming moment..

another good SSam moment is playing on LAN with flamethrowers and torching your mates and watching em burn as they run around.
Sissyfoo this could be the match / man covered in petrol moment you were looking for.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
ahhh serious sam, sitting with the big double barrel shot gun with a giant yellow wilderbeast type thing coming towards me at 400 million miles an hour, just waiting for it to get close enough to be in range of the shotgun.

if u do it right it looks cool, just as it fills the screen u fire and sidestep out of the way and the giant beast rolls over and dies :twak:

if u do it wrong the beast hits u and u go catapulting backwards 20 meters up and like 200 back. :m00:

the 'aaaaaaaa' guys are right funny, first time i saw them i laughed so much i didnt shoot him in time and died :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom