A Whine. :p

O

old.LandShark

Why the hell can't we have a Sidi raid that isn't at 1pm? Fkin annoying time >_<
Gifv 4pm raid!
And don't tell me to organise my own. ;p

</whine>

T

Tigerius

Don't worry LSwoo I'll do some alliance ones with 1.61.

O

old.LandShark

Good!
Missed today's by about 40mins, only just finished testing this system >|
Ah well, food time

O

old.Ramas

What has worked for our alliance sidi raids quite well in the past is the concept of a reinforcement raid.

Since sidi raids last up to 5-6 hours, we usualluy have a second time for meeting up, so latecomers can join half way through. It also helps counter the steady decay of participant numbers that all sidi raids suffer on the way through the dungeon.

SOmething for whomever runs these things in future to consider.

O

old.LandShark

Good idea, that.
Tbh, I'm not so much whining for me (I'm nearly always free on Saturdays, I just totally forget most of the time :E) but for my friend who works Saturday 7am->3pm
He's never actually SEEN sidi yet :/

H

Hit ^_^

log daoc on a 268 and go to mithra at lvl1 whit 10000 peeps who never played daoc before.
then add 2-3peeps thats "leaders"(take some of the best loot for yelling at everyone else (wich is nessesary).
add anouther 5peeps that think they are leaders. add anouther 5peeps that tells crappy jokes on the way there.

when your arrive at mithra split the zerg into 2-3groups tell everyone to only use ae and try to pick alteast 1mob each.
if mobs havent killed you whitin 60mins then one of the leaders will run of to get some more to make sure as many as possibel dies.

stay there untill you died or suicide after you been rezzed the 40th time and /rel.
thats siddi (or allmost anyway)

ps. be sure to bring a egg clock as you might get removed from lotto when you fall asleep and ends up to close to one of the "leaders".

O

old.LandShark

I don't even know what that's relevant to ;p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
log daoc on a 268 and go to mithra at lvl1 whit 10000 peeps who never played daoc before.
then add 2-3peeps thats "leaders"(take some of the best loot for yelling at everyone else (wich is nessesary).
add anouther 5peeps that think they are leaders. add anouther 5peeps that tells crappy jokes on the way there.

when your arrive at mithra split the zerg into 2-3groups tell everyone to only use ae and try to pick alteast 1mob each.
if mobs havent killed you whitin 60mins then one of the leaders will run of to get some more to make sure as many as possibel dies.

stay there untill you died or suicide after you been rezzed the 40th time and /rel.
thats siddi (or allmost anyway)

ps. be sure to bring a egg clock as you might get removed from lotto when you fall asleep and ends up to close to one of the "leaders".

that is SO true, its silly

Its amazing, I think the epic-dungeons have anti-brain-rays. RR5's suddenly start acting like lvl 14 12year-olds. 80+ ppl waiting 30mins for one ld etc

M

moona

why the fuck on a saterday , rerolle to sunday pls then i can come to ;)

L

loxleyhood

We always do Sidi raids early cos they can take so long. Moving to sunday is fair though, we can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread