Question A week in the sun!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, cash has finally run out. Got about 500 quid left. I figure I could do one of two things.

A) Get off my ass and get a job or;
B) Go on holiday with the bird for a week! :)

Naturally I'm going to do what any sane man would do...

Since I'm only going for a week I wanna sit in the sun and do pretty much "fuck" and "all", apart from read books, shag, eat, drink and swim a bit. So it seems to me that a cheap package deal to the canaries or egypt should do.

However, there's the rub. What's a good place to find cheap package deals? I usually book everything myself separately and I don't want to just jump for lastminute.com if there's something much better?

Ideas please! Help a lazy oik get a nice tan! :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That "F*ck" and "all" might run into a hitch when the missus is in play, so i must ask, do you have a regular missus or a cool missus? :eek7:

Oh and to specify, is she really cool or is she "coolin my loveydovey mind!" :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nah, she's cool. I'll throw a book at her and she'll read it, in between jaunts to the bar for me :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Like join in...

Anyway, any ideas?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
spain, portugal, turkey, Madeira, maybe some carib island?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
mate, I was planning to go egypt in march, loads and loads on teletext holidays for sharm el sheikh. About £300- £400.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
mate, I was planning to go egypt in march, loads and loads on teletext holidays for sharm el sheikh. About £300- £400.

What he said. Canaries and Cyprus are the only other places that are warm right now and are both in the Eurozone, so your £500 will last about 10 minutes (*waves Euros at the poor people*). Sharm is a good bet. Thinking of going myself in a couple of months for a bit of diving.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was thinking sharm but I've already been there. Saw loads on teletext holidays tho. What's Lanzarote like?

Sar

Part of the furniture
We got flights to the US for £1280 for 2 adults & 1 child.

That was from Asda travel, who we found to be the cheapest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom