A wave to my friend Scor !!!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hello Freddies!

Past few nights I have formed an unlikely friendship with a player from the Order side!!!!

*hisssing and booing commences*

His/her name is Scor and he/she has been popping over to near Avelorn to share a /wave and a /laugh with me and others, befor then dismantling me in Tor Anroc!!

So - if a friendly freddy sees or knows Scor ingame please tell him/her that Genia says Hi :)

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
All right that's it, report to the nearest Orc warcamp for "re-education".

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I have stopped being nice!!!!

I waved at to lowbies from Valravens and the waited for reinforcements to come before jumping all over me.

I agree with jaber you need to be re-educated!!!

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Hey it's Calana! Hehe, it's cool, same side waving is encouraged by the raven god. Scripture 23 verse 25.

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
Jupi, have you actually played your char recently? Or is your Mrs still playing it for you? It has to be said that she could actually do damage whereas we mostly here swearing and you complaining you are gimped and dead again.

:flame:

Oh and Merry Christmas you old fart :drink:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jupi, have you actually played your char recently? Or is your Mrs still playing it for you? It has to be said that she could actually do damage whereas we mostly here swearing and you complaining you are gimped and dead again.

:flame:

Oh and Merry Christmas you old fart :drink:

Hehe Happy Chrimbo, you old sod :D I haven't played alot over Xmas, but yesterday I installed a shiny new GFX card which seems to be coping a bit better, and the game looks preddy preddy :)

Get yer saggy backside back ingame, you! :)

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
I'll most likely be sticking my nose in again sometime in Jan. Roo has been chewing my ear off about all the changes, so i'll pop in and have a look at it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom