A warning

D

Driwen

Re: Re: A warning

Originally posted by Gahldir
if you accept that ppl will pay you later you are kinda asking to beeing riped off. I would never sell an item to a guy i didn't knew very well on credit.

doesnt really matter now does it wether its smart or not. It happened and Krang has to pay up and this is more of a warning to people when they do deals with krang, besides it might serve as a punishment to krang so he didnt get the stone for totally free.

D

duact

Originally posted by Randalff
there should be a sticky topic with all the names of ppl who screwed somebody once... so other ppl would know... just if u got screwed by somebody u can put his name in the topic and a brief explanation what he did and when.... should work imo

what if mr X is pissed at mister XX and puts his name in the topic just to be a evul ?

for example u flame someone that person does not like it so he makes up a story and an innocent person gets hang out infront of the whole community as a bad boy

(spelling)

N

neleh

the last i heard Hallin who was once in Realm Defenders had left to go to alb. Next news he was back after buying the account of Krang or maybe leveling up Krang himself, as he was in the high 30's when i spoke to him and reckognised the way he spoke. He seems to say "ne" instead of "you". Anyways he was a complete gimp and was on the vurge of being booted during his RD times as Hallin. Constant hastle in xp and item grps over item hoarding etc.

he was a dick, and some said this was because he was a kid and had some sort of learning disability etc, but imo hes just a arrogant lieing thief, and if it is the same guy it doesnt suprise me.

If it isnt then Hi to the guy im on about /wave, i didnt mean it.

R

Randalff

Originally posted by duact
what if mr X is pissed at mister XX and puts his name in the topic just to be a evul ?

for example u flame someone that person does not like it so he makes up a story and an innocent person gets hang out infront of the whole community as a bad boy

(spelling)

that's possible too :( maybe a screenie to prove it or something... and if a name comes up more then 1 time by diffrent ppl it's a good indication. it was only a thought

N

nalistah

Originally posted by neleh
the last i heard Hallin who was once in Realm Defenders had left to go to alb. Next news he was back after buying the account of Krang or maybe leveling up Krang himself, as he was in the high 30's when i spoke to him and reckognised the way he spoke. He seems to say "ne" instead of "you". Anyways he was a complete gimp and was on the vurge of being booted during his RD times as Hallin. Constant hastle in xp and item grps over item hoarding etc.

he was a dick, and some said this was because he was a kid and had some sort of learning disability etc, but imo hes just a arrogant lieing thief, and if it is the same guy it doesnt suprise me.

If it isnt then Hi to the guy im on about /wave, i didnt mean it.

HAHA, i remember a loong time ago when Hallin the hunter (the original afaik) was exping in Varulv, and me and another friend was also exping there. He PM'd me and asked if he could join, and i replied "No, we are fine" .. then the next following 30mins I get spammed in PM from Hallin, and he calls me every dirty word u can think of.
R E T A R D imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom