A warning

J

jox

Ok, the story is;

Hijinxx sells a respec-stone to a guy in my guild; Krang. Krang promise to pay the 6,4 plat he owes asap.

Time passes by(a month or something), nothing happens.

Hijinxx make a post on Barrys about it and talks to me.

I talk to Krang; You have 10 days to pay the 6,4 plat or I kick you out of the guild. He answers ok, I will pay.

When I log in on day 12 Krang have quited my guild and jumped over to Purple Warrior instead of paying Hijinxx.

I contact him, sends a simpe; ?

He answer fast as the lightning; new owner.

Ok, lets say you are a little ebay-boy, and you buy a char. You are exited, its fun. Suddenly somebody sends you a "?".

Your natural response would have been; What? what mate? or just a silence. Not a fast and suspicious; new owner.

So its probably same guy/guys(the zerk Morkai was one of them) playing Krang.

So now you knows.

N

Nazghul-

He's been acting kinda weird lately from what i have seen...

R

Rollie

since i posted that picture of the conversation on svasud pad when i logged on, i get /rude's and abuse via pm from krang and other sb's who i presume are his friends like whoever was playing tonje last night.

N

nightsorrow

someppl should be locked in a basement imo

N

np-insane

Originally posted by Rollie
like whoever was playing tonje last night.

if it was the real Tonje i'll slap him irl for you!

E

etcetra

Originally posted by np-insane
if it was the real Tonje i'll slap him irl for you!

The real Tonje is actually a grrl :x But her brother ? =x

H

hidon_steve

tbh just dont sell ppl stuff if they aint got the money.... this might be just a game but thats exactly how ppl will treat it... ah its just a game so f**k that losers 6p....

O

Onedda

aye dont sell if they aint got the gold.

or if you know them in real life ??? .

im still gimped and cant afford anything so my SB stays in retirement for the time being :)

N

np-insane

Originally posted by etcetra
The real Tonje is actually a grrl :x But her brother ? =x

HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,'

The real tonje is a guy =) Altho it seems that he claims to be a girl a lot =)

S

slapaf

Well you have done u'r duty as an GM, Jox ! GJ..

Just make's me wonder how a looser like Krang can join another guild with that pathetic attitude to fellow mid's.

Any Purple Warrior's reading this post ?

---edit------

btw rollie, What can u expect from 12 years old ?
Just ignore them fool's. Counter strike II is soon to come and Daoc will then again be a realm with honour and pride.

T

t0tte

since i posted that picture of the conversation on svasud pad when i logged on, i get /rude's and abuse via pm from krang and other sb's who i presume are his friends like whoever was playing tonje last night.

omg!? a bunch of retards...feck em, kids like this will allways be around. You did the right thing Rollie, thumbs up! =)

And to Krang and his new guild: WAKE UP DAMMIT! It does'nt matter who playes the account "krang", the name itself should ring some bells from now on. What was purple warriors thinking??

L

lembit

Before flaming Purple Warriors, have you guys checked Duskwave recently?

Just searched for this dude and can't find him, so that means he is not in a guild atm.

T

t0tte

not flaming Purple warriors, but trying to make some sense out of all this..
Krang leaves Overlords (was'nt it?), accepting the future role of a thief, and puts Jox and his guild in a bad spot for a few days, when this sh*t was starting to grow. And then just joins another respected guild. Every GM with a brain (size of it is not important), would act as Jox did.
And I just hope, that PW will think this over one more time.
Kids like Krang and his "gang"..well..what to say... a pathetic bunch of loosers.

and btw.. did a /who krang a few days ago... aye...krang [purple warrior]

S

slapaf

Not Flaming PW's, m8.
A little warning as this topic says.

IF Krang has joined PW, then it's just a little warning to them that they are about to lower their guild reputation to a lvl way down in the basement.

Honestly, i dont understand why this "Krang'ster" don't get rid of this imberasement, and pay Hijinxx ??

A new account-owner... yeah right. To bad m8, u just bought a "bad" name, just haven't finnished paying for it !
If u haven't pay'ed the fool for the account yet, dont. Give it back to the [BEEP].

A

asorek

and the command for that is /ignore ! no brainer really !
as for the /rude?? get on irc and hand em over to enemies.. thats a bit of x-realming id like to see!!

E

etcetra

Originally posted by np-insane
HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,'

The real tonje is a guy =) Altho it seems that he claims to be a girl a lot =)

Met him at OsloLAN, waddageek :p

R

rg-zorena

I dunno about this 6p its alot to some ppl and I guess that he didn't pay was really bad of him but you who sold the stone really have yourself to blame if you dont know him get the money before he get the stone imo, and Jox havn't done anything wrong nor can you blame his guild for anything hes only playing his char he cant hold responsibility for others in guild like that more then he have done. Ie removed hím from guild and trying to help the one who had problems with Krang.

Who ever is the new Owner of Krang (OR SAME) should still play this seller those 6p to get this story cleared out tho imo.
:D
1 day in df isn't that much for 1 person to do to clear the name of the char altho it might be really boring unlike go emain and rvr.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by t0tte
...the name itself should ring some bells from now on. What was Purple Warriors thinking??
You're right, of course...how remiss of us to be spending our time playing the game, having fun and being nice to people.
What we should REALLY have been doing was keeping tabs on every Mid/Excal player ever so that when we're on a recruitment drive, as we are now, we can check up on everyone in Midgard in our Big Book Of Rumours About People.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by svartmetall
You're right, of course...how remiss of us to be spending our time playing the game, having fun and being nice to people.
What we should REALLY have been doing was keeping tabs on every Mid/Excal player ever so that when we're on a recruitment drive, as we are now, we can check up on everyone in Midgard in our Big Book Of Rumours About People.
Although, this isn't a rumour.

There is a reason to why Krang, when he logs on, stealths right away and move away a bit and is /anon at almost all times.

Granted, you might not have known about this, but taking this kind of turn with the material brought to you really does you nor your guild any favours.

S

svartmetall

Taking what "kind of turn"?

And if he does indeed go /anon as soon as he logs in, how would we even know he was here?

I was responding to the post that sounded as though we should have recognised every player name in Midgard automatically.

I wil be following this up, don't worry about it. If it's the same player, and they have just run away from a 6 plat obligation (and Zorena, 6 plat is a fortune to some players), then they'll be out of Purple Warriors faster than you can say...er...something pretty damn short, anyway.

Our only real Guild rule is "be nice and have fun", and this is hardly what I'd expect from a PW player. Or any player, really. I will not have this sort of thing from a PW player.

T

t0tte

Originally posted by svartmetall

sry about that.. was'nt ment as PW beeing no brainers and all that (plz read the following post also). Just figured, that someone from PW would have read the original post from Hijinxx weeks ago.
But again, its your call. People like 'the real Krang' (still doubts that its a new owner tho) should be banned/ignored from all midgard. Try looking at the behavior towards Rollie?? All he did was posting a screenie, and for that he gets /rude etc. Even that should clear out some of the doubts regarding Krang's role in all this.

S

svartmetall

No-one in the guild seems to've seen/heard from him in ages...was just in-game and asked...oh well, I'll keep my eyes/ears open on this one.

P

punj

seen his death messages a few time in emain and done a /who(out of intrest after i read this post) yup he's anon most of the time
remember you can auto-kick from guild now :)

R

Randalff

there should be a sticky topic with all the names of ppl who screwed somebody once... so other ppl would know... just if u got screwed by somebody u can put his name in the topic and a brief explanation what he did and when.... should work imo

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by jox
Ok, the story is;

Hijinxx sells a respec-stone to a guy in my guild; Krang. Krang promise to pay the 6,4 plat he owes asap.

Time passes by(a month or something), nothing happens.

Hijinxx make a post on Barrys about it and talks to me.

I talk to Krang; You have 10 days to pay the 6,4 plat or I kick you out of the guild. He answers ok, I will pay.

When I log in on day 12 Krang have quited my guild and jumped over to Purple Warrior instead of paying Hijinxx.

I contact him, sends a simpe; ?

He answer fast as the lightning; new owner.

Ok, lets say you are a little ebay-boy, and you buy a char. You are exited, its fun. Suddenly somebody sends you a "?".

Your natural response would have been; What? what mate? or just a silence. Not a fast and suspicious; new owner.

So its probably same guy/guys(the zerk Morkai was one of them) playing Krang.

So now you knows.

if you accept that ppl will pay you later you are kinda asking to beeing riped off. I would never sell an item to a guy i didn't knew very well on credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom