A voice from the past....

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Does anyone Remember Casbardh De Roo's, of the Dragon Senate?

Once armsman of the mighty realm of Albion, fighting alongside the Phoneix Legion, the Templars and many other brave albion folk against the Realmes enemies.

What light is there in the realm this day?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Once armsman of the mighty realm of Albion, fighting alongside the Phoneix Legion, the Templars and many other brave albion folk against the Realmes enemies.

/salute

I do! :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
OMG I remember you!

Was in TDS back in the days, such good times those were :(

Your Armsman was my rolemodel back then :)

nice to see you back !

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
I remember the name from the days when my infi Ashash was in the Templars, although that's about all i remember. I barely remember getting out of bed this morning tbh :p

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Salute you brave warrior, Albion is sure in need of new and old friends, so please come back and join us in the battle for a free and mighty realm once again.

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
It is good to see names that remind me of the days of old!

Pheonix Legion, The Knights Templar, the Immortals, The Praetorian Guards and Elysium to name but a very few fantastic guilds full of good people. I wonder what the streets of Camelot are like these days?

Running around Dartmoor after (vicious) Ponies, liches and those small goblin like creatures in Lyonesse...the Skeletons and zombies where those starting out on a career may learn.

I remember a lot of fantastic skirmishes in the frontier, racing to keeps to attack the attackers or defend them. Building catapults, rams and organising some really good raids. Casbardh is, I fear, naught but a ghost that roams the frontiers, standing guard over the keep where his heart was entombed in the wall. Such times indeed!

Its good to see so many old skool players playing :)

How is Albion? How is the Realm Verses Realm?

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
I remember you :)

....from the old TDS :)

Hello m8, hope all is well.

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Hiya Mim!

Good to see good folk still retaining for the Cause!

Aika, was it the Red Armour or the Halbard that inspired you to fight for the greater cause? :)

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
Hello there from me too.

I kinda miss you guys especialy u maddam...

i hope i see ya in warhammer. ofc i will be with my original name mithridatis :lol:

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Hello there from me too.

I kinda miss you guys especialy u maddam...

i hope i see ya in warhammer. ofc i will be with my original name mithridatis :lol:
how are you my old biatch friend ?:p miss'ed ya,we lost contact dude: <
you never loggin in msn :/

btw i am in TDS aswell..however i dont remeber you.. my reaver's name is Xrystofer.... we going for WH,if you feel like joinning again TDS-WAR Forums - GuildPortal Guild Hosting

btw dyvet is pretty much dead... blame goa for they good work yay!

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
Hey it should be who can't forget Casbardh i try and i try but no matter how much of Hendrick and Lamonts special brew i drink i just cant get it out of my mind! :england: Templar for life!

I remember grouping with you a fair few times in hadrians and mhmm DF's maybe!

Anyroad good to see you and Lux Vult!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm... I rolled a Witch Elf on Karak Hirn server, pretty fun class :)

I've seen some TDS members there! ;)

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
Hey hey guys. Seems alot of old people comming back.. im download patch right now.. used to be Zaffa a mercenary in The Usual suspects and later i played som hib/excal as zaff/charon/nijo :)

anyways.. what server should one join the find old alb/pryds? :)

Lucius

Banned
Hey hey guys. Seems alot of old people comming back.. im download patch right now.. used to be Zaffa a mercenary in The Usual suspects and later i played som hib/excal as zaff/charon/nijo :)

anyways.. what server should one join the find old alb/pryds? :)

Check out the thread on Warhammer section, quite a few guilds going like Rigante/Griffon Knights/Phoenix Legion/The Dragon Senate/The Gray Company/Knights Templar etc.

I made a thread asking people but didn't get many answers. I think the best way to find out is to search on the actual server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom