a very bad prydwen movie

Brite

Banned
mids and albs in hib frontier has brought out all the brehons to fight, never seen any of them before

and one fight i added on from the water pwning all the hibs til i realised mael had buggered off and i died :< then i moaned at valg :clap:

downloading now on my zzzz connection

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Crap music.
Ok movie wasn't that bad... but pls when will there come a original movie..
:x like No Skill orsmt :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
It's actually nice to not rape every mid group out there, so i don't mind having Mael around, even if it makes us loose 99% of the times we meet em :) All we need is everyone to get 4 rr's higher and then we can play even :p Givf us relics and the rr's evens out though! :)

who was the high rr alb group out that night - we tried to hit behn Outpost at one stage and died quicker than I could type "nerf....."

;)

If it was you guys - we had no chance.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
who was the high rr alb group out that night - we tried to hit behn Outpost at one stage and died quicker than I could type "nerf....."

;)

If it was you guys - we had no chance.
Ye, that was us, you tried taking our tower!
But you were only 15 or so hibs (and how many of those were animists? :< bridge was packed!) and you were lowbie rr's :/
We were low rr's ourselves though, 1 rr8 and 1 rr7 iirc, couple rr6 and some rr4-5.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
Ye, that was us, you tried taking our tower!
But you were only 15 or so hibs (and how many of those were animists? :< bridge was packed!) and you were lowbie rr's :/
We were low rr's ourselves though, 1 rr8 and 1 rr7 iirc, couple rr6 and some rr4-5.

well I was amazed by how fast you got past the shrooms. You had almost no damage when you came through us and we were kind of split between the tower and the bridge. We had just killed the guards and your reaction was so fast you caught us before we could block the bridge off properly. We had three animists.

The higest rr we had was rr5 Treeeebeard - and he will tell you just how quick you managed to gank us it was impressive. The rest of us are only rr3-1 (I kid you not) and we only had one real tank - hence the amusing massacre.

It was after that we went back up to Crauch and about 45mins later I logged my alts and went to PvE and relax with me beer. I could only walk without buffs and that other dammed ram in my pocket.....

:D

Gamah

Banned
We had the tower claimed and got the guard spam just as we ported in to behn :), then used mach 6 to get there.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
Crap music.

i can fix such movie, if you cluster pryd with excal and some other server, or just make 1000 ppl more play :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Cant dl from the host it seems.. Anyone that can put up a mirror?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
AngelHeal said:
Crap music.

what so original about it? there's nothing special about it cept good fights ;>

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Oldbone|Ramble said:
exc vid please, LA vs AD or something ^^

not a good idea
i have respect for both guilds but LA would have 1%chance to live.
:<

Martok

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
well I was amazed by how fast you got past the shrooms. You had almost no damage when you came through us and we were kind of split between the tower and the bridge. We had just killed the guards and your reaction was so fast you caught us before we could block the bridge off properly. We had three animists.

The higest rr we had was rr5 Treeeebeard - and he will tell you just how quick you managed to gank us it was impressive. The rest of us are only rr3-1 (I kid you not) and we only had one real tank - hence the amusing massacre.

It was after that we went back up to Crauch and about 45mins later I logged my alts and went to PvE and relax with me beer. I could only walk without buffs and that other dammed ram in my pocket.....

Oo compliments of us killing a load of low rr's i like it a nice friendly server were we dont hold grudges and respec the enamy realms to a point. :drink: on me

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Pretty okay movie. Strange, though, that, given all that fancy recording equipment, the quality of the video is still worse than old Maelstrom movies where you almost had pixel-perfect imagery.

Twatnerfer

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
Oo compliments of us killing a load of low rr's i like it a nice friendly server were we dont hold grudges and respec the enamy realms to a point. :drink: on me

Most hibbies will give respect where it is due. The other night I was in a tower capture and the mids sprang a surprise tactic on us which anihilated us. Even tho I was dead, I had to admire the tactic because it worked a dream, and one that i will use in the future. The next tower we took, however, we were prepared for that tactic and planned for it. But no-one that I spoke to had anything other than respect for the original, smart tactic that beat us.

We're not all Vonwars you know. We don't hate our enemies - we just exact revenge :).

If we're outsmarted and out-thought then its up to us to learn from that.

Maybe some others can try that sometime too ;) .

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Ok'ish, the qua was not that good, thought it would be better, its quite blurry.

The fights are ok, you got some of mids highst rr ppl there, no uber playing ;))))

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Guess they prefer to use this method for capture (apart from no lag, what is the main reason I think) to show their real playstyle what you can follow better when you can see their mouse movements as well.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
what joor said, tvout from my comp and tvin on server and capture with virtualdub there, can record 18hours or smt with 50gig~
and get nada fps drops with this stuff either, rox

What kind of tv-in card you got? I tried it sometime with some cheap card but it was bad quality no matter how I tried tuning it.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Pretty okay movie. Strange, though, that, given all that fancy recording equipment, the quality of the video is still worse than old Maelstrom movies where you almost had pixel-perfect imagery.

well if you record with fraps fullsize settings you get that picture, but also if you record with those settings for 2minutes, you will have a 4gig raw file waiting, try record some hours with that LAG and big files = nono

Killerbee said:
Guess they prefer to use this method for capture (apart from no lag, what is the main reason I think) to show their real playstyle what you can follow better when you can see their mouse movements as well.

yes, no lag when recording is very nice indeed, and that i can record for so many hours with so little hdd space rox

Belorfyn said:
What kind of tv-in card you got? I tried it sometime with some cheap card but it was bad quality no matter how I tried tuning it.

dno some with s-video input :p just get s-vid and right codecs for capturing and it will work

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
well if you record with fraps fullsize settings you get that picture, but also if you record with those settings for 2minutes, you will have a 4gig raw file waiting, try record some hours with that LAG and big files = nono

Yeah, besides lag things, recording with other PC is nice since you can have it on for hours and then later decide what pieces you wanna keep.
With fraps I gotta remember to hit record key when I get into fight and get poorer footage and miss things.
Morty had funny solution though, he had button on his mouse that not only has daoc macro like "/g inc" but also turns fraps on hehe.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I need to start recording that way also.

How do u connect it? s-video out from your comp to s-video in on another comp and use VD or?

Alot better to just start recording when u head out and only turn it of when u rebuff at svasud :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
when i capture with virtualdub i use PICVideoT M-JPEG Codec v3 for compression, can record 18-22hours with 50gig then :>

ait, thanks

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
:drink: TY

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
I need to start recording that way also.

How do u connect it? s-video out from your comp to s-video in on another comp and use VD or?

Alot better to just start recording when u head out and only turn it of when u rebuff at svasud :D

ye using tvout from my gf4 and tvin card on my server and capture with virtualdub, dont even need to stop recordign when you rebuff, takes to little hdd space~

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
hehe yeah, I filled my hd in an evening :>

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:

They just mezzed me and ran past me on the bridge and killed me after it all ended :( Tbh i dint think the bridge would work anyhow as they only needed one sorc to mezz it all :p. But what you didnt no is i was one of them shrooms you mezzed and ran past, I was lmao tbh as there was nothign i could do mezzed and i could see everyone getting wiped :p.

I would be the one who attempted to gank your celric from behind a tree after i lost all my buffs ect xD.

Nice to see mael back i suppose, Means it gonna be harder for me and Adalyn to treb that dam keep when we go Hild again ;p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
That's a very good point. :) However, I was very impressed by your (and Minn's?) movies of that quality, I've been aspiring to get that same kind of quality ever since. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom