a very bad prydwen movie

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
That's a very good point. :) However, I was very impressed by your (and Minn's?) movies of that quality, I've been aspiring to get that same kind of quality ever since. :)

well if you got a 500gig hdd and are prepared to play with 10-15fps when recording, could maybe record a evening with that qua tt ;< and then u need to push record etc etc ttQq

robbe

Loyal Freddie
tribute said:
Ok'ish, the qua was not that good, thought it would be better, its quite blurry.

The fights are ok, you got some of mids highst rr ppl there, no uber playing ;))))

what u talkin about i heard hannah is superstar healer and use 2 spells only ae mezz & heal :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
givf link to other maelstrom videoes and if any got Midget Mafia link givf too 8(

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I still got the mm video, tried to upload to rpgfilms.net but couldn't get it to work, seems you need to upload it somewhere and then link it from there, duh! If someone who can host it can pm me, I can always send it on msn. It's 68 mb.

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
:worthy: u always know how to make a good arse movie :> :worthy:

i started to miss the game when i saw this damnit... might just come online to givf info on gg's and zergs XDD

Good too see thee Guild again!!!! :worthy:

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry for the bump put could someone PM the song's in this movie ? TY

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Helium said:
Im sorry for the bump put could someone PM the song's in this movie ? TY

1: queens of the stonage - you got a killer scene there man
2: system of a down - cigaro
3: brujeria - don quijote marijuana

Users who are viewing this thread