a very bad prydwen movie

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
as title says, is a bad bad prydwen movie, no gg's out to fight, no good enemies, just made this vid for a laugh when we fixed grp first time in 2 months or smt

enjoy and dont forgett to whine like hell!: http://maartenson.net/daoc/rip_pryd.avi

thumbs up for wholdar for hosting this shit on his uber host!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
as title says, is a bad bad prydwen movie, no gg's out to fight, no good enemies, just made this vid for a laugh when we fixed grp first time in 2 months or smt

enjoy and dont forgett to whine like hell!: http://maartenson.net/daoc/rip_pryd.avi

thumbs up for wholdar for hosting this shit on his uber host!

145mb, hmm think i might w8 till i get home

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Sven r0x!
Was nice to play again with guild after 3 month break or so.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
At work at the moment but just filling the topic and the bump:

OMG MIDS DESTROYING PRYDWEN XDDDD

Welcome back Maelstrom (partially then atleast)

Looking forward to fighting ya guys :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
hehe talk about random ppl farmage :D

Man u have a good eye over the field.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
most entertaining film i must say..

more entertaining then watching high rr 1337 groups beating up each other :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
No gg's? :< Legacy, eclipse, KF, SC, Severance, NFD, TDD, RF and alot of others been running! You fought us a couple times, and we managed to kill a few! Nerf you adding on us killing hib grps though, so not nice! :p And you didn't even add all the fights!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
No gg's? :< Legacy, eclipse, KF, SC, Severance, NFD, TDD, RF and alot of others been running! You fought us a couple times, and we managed to kill a few! Nerf you adding on us killing hib grps though, so not nice! :p And you didn't even add all the fights!

ye there are gg's, but cba run 30+min just to find the ONE gg who are out that night? try excal, lotsalotsa fg's to fight there :X

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie, what did you use to cap it?

I'd usually assume fraps but its showing ur ingame mouse and fraps generally leaves that out :) (in my minimal experience with it n e ways :s)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
looking forward to getting home and dl it, maelstrom movies are always fun ;)

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
He use 2nd pc with a TV-card to record..just like me

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
aah :p too long winded for me to consider that cables across the room and so on :D

And i even saw me in your vid :D fame at last...

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
nice movie, what did you use to cap it?

I'd usually assume fraps but its showing ur ingame mouse and fraps generally leaves that out :) (in my minimal experience with it n e ways :s)

what joor said, tvout from my comp and tvin on server and capture with virtualdub there, can record 18hours or smt with 50gig~
and get nada fps drops with this stuff either, rox

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
what codec do u use when recording Madi?

I tend to use Huff or similar to get it as raw as possible, then premiere for editing and finally compress the whole shit with Xvid or something.. prob is, takes an awful time since the files I work with are _HUGE_ . :)

50gig for hours and hours? o_O

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
MaditioN said:
ye there are gg's, but cba run 30+min just to find the ONE gg who are out that night? try excal, lotsalotsa fg's to fight there :X
I been playing alb/exc latly and there's lots to kill, funny as hell, havent seen you there tho ARGT111111!!!½ ^^

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
what codec do u use when recording Madi?

I tend to use Huff or similar to get it as raw as possible, then premiere for editing and finally compress the whole shit with Xvid or something.. prob is, takes an awful time since the files I work with are _HUGE_ . :)

50gig for hours and hours? o_O

when i capture with virtualdub i use PICVideoT M-JPEG Codec v3 for compression, can record 18-22hours with 50gig then :>

Gahn

Resident Freddy
MaditioN said:

eheh this pretty clash with all the moans about Hibs only running rr10+ ggs :p In fact i saw lots of Brehons, Grove Protectors etc.
Nerf u as usual btw :D

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
Hmmhmm. Majsan is rr8, not 9. :)

ye saw that he dinged rr8 after, nocare.exe failed to open when i was gonna check realmranks, know most of em

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet if pryd is dead in your eyes that means you will bugger off to another server then?

byebye!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
It's actually nice to not rape every mid group out there, so i don't mind having Mael around, even if it makes us loose 99% of the times we meet em :) All we need is everyone to get 4 rr's higher and then we can play even :p Givf us relics and the rr's evens out though! :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
ahhhh so that was you guys! Nice to see it from your side. I died twice in that movie I am sure of it. Most of us were very impressed all we had was things like "there's a high rr mid group about ganking everyone".

It was chaos on our side we could not get a decent group together and people were everywhere. So most of the people you were killing were randoms there was not actually groups out there - except for that first fight and of course we are low rr and so we got our asses roundly kicked.

:)

That said I can see stuff you guys are doing that we aren't so ty for the video it made me laugh.

Sharkith

(The lanky elf you mezzed at the end wot your team mates ganked ......again!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom