A try for ml7 BG step...if enough shows...Volcans haven 20.00 Today

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Oki well make a try for it...(there was a little missunderstanding with someone lying badly to me!:) (You know who you are soo dont try to pretend like I didnt understand it:) (Btw joking with a guildie here:)

Anyway:

Place: Volcanus haven
Time: 20.00 CET
Date: Today Sunday 21/8-2005

We make a try for it...if enough shows...its short notice so not sure there will be enough. Also its been quite a while since I hosted an ml7...the steps are fairly easy except for the Katorii step. (Its aslo is fairly easy if you are abit lucky etc) But bare with me here...If possible Id like to have someone who knows this step good and the gridnet of the labyrinth she is roaming lead a group that gets the snakes to safe spot. If not Ill do it myself but prefere someone who knows it like their own hand just for safty sake).

After typhoon goes down we do the lotty by the porting stone. (youll see where it is once there) Ill claim the remains for organizing the raid but rest of the nice loot we all roll for.

Come one come all and have fun!:)

/Charmangle

ps. If we dont get enough people well just pospone the raid until next weekend but hopefully enough get time to see this...ds

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I hope to be there to help but I'm saddened to see yet another raid leader claiming unique drops yet again - seems like its fotm now :(

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
ill come with my aug healer and aug shammie

aka: gaino and gainoshamm

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Time is abit hard thou, I can only join from about 21:00cet, by then you either running very late, or are on track farming mobs.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
Joohl said:
Time is abit hard thou, I can only join from about 21:00cet, by then you either running very late, or are on track farming mobs.
youre about a day late :p so if they are still in there after 25 hours.. it should be REALLY late :p

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Joohl, u could host ml7 grp steps instead mate. I can provide u supp sm :) and a fopper aug shamy.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Ixoth said:
Joohl, u could host ml7 grp steps instead mate. I can provide u supp sm :) and a fopper aug shamy.
All in good time I need ML3 on my SumSM first but after that sure will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom