a tip for Tip :p

T

Tafaya Anathas

Everybody says mids are better organized then albs. Why not make sb+hunter zergs? (A hint: they are)

I

iceflower

Cant see any reason for Tip to respec as long as he enjoys the spec he has. Maybe he cant call his char uber but then, fun points are more important than realm points, and obviously he gets a lot of those from the current spec since he choses to stay with it.

Loh Katta
Bubblegirl
Iceflower
Stickfighter

L

Lanfaer

Originally posted by Dioz

i just wanted to say that scout without shield is a cleric without heals.
maybe im wrong but all i can say is that my 72 shield (79 in 30k :eek: ) in combo with my 378 dex is more than needed.
kk thnx bye.

well maybe Tip is one of those scouts that doesn't have a bb parked in apk and thus this kind of spec is more satisfying for him :) (even tho saying nay to shield/slam seems kinda daft ;))

D

Dioz

Originally posted by mid.Divine
yea, sorry... you should deffo get slam Tip ;)

Yea i'm pathetic osv Dioz... Reason i play my hunter once/twice a week atm ---> http://users.cybercity.dk/~dsl101466/sshot198.jpg

at least i can say for myself i do everything i can NOT to RvR like that...

Divine i think that if one scout is not zerging in albion fairly i would be the one...
many many scouts want to join me when im duo with rambo or when i m going solo and i keep denying them everytime.
If any alb scout infil ever saw me in a stealth zerg speak out.
my slogan when someone is asking me to join is ''lets not make it stealth zerg mate''
in all of my rvr hours most of the time i play with the following combinations and only :
dioz rambo constanze
dioz rambo
dioz rambo evita
dioz evita
dioz kklas
dioz kklas rambo
or most of the times solo

ecxept constanze all the other duo's trio's r in LAN at our net cafe

some other players as asharith sapios anuk naveh shami arauddry, occationally are also in my 3 ppl max group.

So Divine, talkin to me about values in the game is pathetic also.Dont forget this is just a game and we must take it as it is and not whine all the time about it
If u dont like it just stop it...

I

Ithurts

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
Stealth above 50 does nothing... at least not to players.

The radius of your stealth bubble is calculated like this:

r = (enemy lvl - your stealth) * X

where X is something like 30 for assassins and 60 for archers iirc. Theres a minimum radius so Stealth higher than the lvl of the enemy does nothing.

Stealth above does SOMETHING but has diminshing effects.
Mythic themself said stealth above 50 does something and its been proven on vnboards too.

Personally i dont know how much difference but maybe 65 stealth is good...

F

Falcon

Well u cant really argue about that spec being the best sniper spec there is
Stealth past 50 DOES something but not many know how much it does(me included).
I like people who try different specs.
I know exactly what it does, it decreases See Hidden radius, nothing less nothing more.

A

Aussie-

high shield with high dex(like scout) is extremely overpowered imo.
some ranger and scout tested 1000 arrows in duels. the scout blocked 773 arrows without using engage.

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Dioz
yes u r..lemme explain

in order to engage someone u need to click him first...if u click him and press engage then your char goes in combat mode

when u r in combat mode and you not have a target u remain in stealth mode but as soon as u pick a target u unstealth instantly

engage = combat mode
engage = u must pick a target to engage
target + combat mode = unstealth
Not with engage though.
Since you're not attacking it doesnt count as combat or something so you stay hidden. I'll give you a screenie if u want or come duel me ingame :)

Many times i've engaged a archer who's been shooting me while stealthed :p

J

jamiesmallicus

lo dioz

give the guy a break m8 cant remember u been upto that much when met u on one of my very rare emain encounters.....let the guy be what ever spec he likes.as ladder syas we not all robots

M

mid.Divine

Talking about values of the game is pathetic ?... ok

Never said you zerged, which u don't, never said you were pathetic, which you aren't...

was you who said i was apparently pathetic for speaking my mind...

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by mid.Divine
Talking about values of the game is pathetic ?... ok

Never said you zerged, which u don't, never said you were pathetic, which you aren't...

was you who said i was apparently pathetic for speaking my mind...

Youy sure this is in the right thread?

M

mid.Divine

ofc... if you read the whole thing u'd know :)

T

Tip

Seems everyone has there views on my spec, well to be honest i really dont care, i really like my spec and will not be changing it :)
i hit harder than most with 65 longbow, the other night i hit an elf zen who was in a full group, arrow 1 penatrated bladeturn and hit for 946, arrow 2 also penatrated bladeturn and killed him, now that i like, i also like the fact that enemy's have to be bloody close to see me.
Everyone plays this game differently i personally think my spec suits my playstyle, just as other peoples specs suit theres :)

P

painman

Originally posted by iceflower
Cant see any reason for Tip to respec as long as he enjoys the spec he has. Maybe he cant call his char uber but then, fun points are more important than realm points, and obviously he gets a lot of those from the current spec since he choses to stay with it.

Loh Katta
Bubblegirl
Iceflower
Stickfighter

/clap thats the spirit

C

civy

Having 50 stealth and 50 bow actually makes sense if u don’t want/aren’t interested in slam.
That’s 10 less skill points you need to fit into your sc setup and none of the headaches trying to get stealth to 50 whether you are wielding sword/board or bow.

S

Svartur

Don't go ooe vs high realmranked uberbuffboted shieldspecced Scouts is tip of the day I think.

;)

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by Tip
Seems everyone has there views on my spec, well to be honest i really dont care, i really like my spec and will not be changing it :)

:clap:

C

civy

Originally posted by Aussie-
someone explain spellcrafting to that guy

Me? In what way is what I said wrong?

Edit: Someone explain quotes to that guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom