FH news A threat

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aww, not heard from him today but then he has passed control over to the FBI....

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
This has left me chucking with a warm glow inside, good work Deebs & Ed!! :bazbeer::bazbeer:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not heard anything so far so I thought I would send an email:

Guys/girls,

Has there been any movement on this? I have been checking my letterbox and email for official documentation of a valid Copyright Infringement notice (as recognised by UK law and not US law). To be fair I should apologise for my foul language last time, I was slightly drunk.

Now, a few things:

* FreddysHouse is hosted in the UK and therefore does not fall under the DMCA. We are still part of the EU and not the United States of Europe.
* Why does your attorney have a Google Mail account? Can she provide the actual office where she works?
* You stated the following: "You should note that the FBI has jurisdiction in any country where American interests are at risk or American citizens are being exploited". Kacey is a UK citizen and I would love to see what American interests are at risk.
* The FBI does not have any juridisication in the UK. I suggest you check your FBI training manual. Regardless of what you think they cannot just turn up in the UK and arrest me. They can discuss a potential crime with the UK Police Force and if anything the UK Police Force will carry out any necessary actions on the FBI's behalf.
* You have not provided any evidence that the image in question was taken when Kacey was under the age of 16.
* Was that Kacey's real email address? I am thinking of asking her out on a date....

Anyway, my insignificant site is going well, we are awaiting the outcome of this and now that you have got Bin Laden the FBI can add me to their most wanted list, can I get top spot please?

Next time you are in the UK look me up, perhaps I will buy you a beer in a pub.

Don't get me wrong, if I get a legitimate notice from a UK based authority then I will remove the image, FreddysHouse is willing and will comply with any UK/EU law.

Regards

Webmaster of FreddysHouse

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Rofl Deebs triple thumbs up for that E-mail xD

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Watch out for slient helicopters falling from the sky carrying men that may or may not shoot each other before finding you.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Thats nuts, have you had anymore comeback? Does sound a bit like an ambulance chaser lawyer.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
epic :)

if you get the top spot and get a bounty on your head ....could i have it, i like coconut based chocolate :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
epic :)

if you get the top spot and get a bounty on your head ....could i have it, i like coconut based chocolate :p

Sure. Not heard anything back yet..... No doubt the FBI/CIA/Special Forces are monitoring this site as they have some spare time on their hands after killing Bin Laden.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
OMG is he dead, why didn't no one bloody say, you'd thought it would have been in the papers!!

Prince William will get married next, and i bet they will keep that quiet too

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Heh. Not heard from Kacey even tho I sent an email to her private address :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Watch it Edmond, soon you will have ppl from Lazy town invading your house demanding you're avatar to be taken down!!1

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
They can take Sporticus, but they will never take my Stephanie

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nope, nothing.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
uh-huh? evidently that's what they programmed you to say after your 49 hour long scopolamine / rohypnol fueled "interview"! :eek:

eksdee

FH is my second home
Well this thread was the most entertaining part of my morning so far at work! :D

Himse

FH is my second home
LOL.

I'm scared of the internet, I can't believe you guys found his MySpace and shit, jesus christ.

Amazing responses though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom