A thread to whine about your team in!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Fulham 2 - 0 Southampton.

Right. We're supposed to have one of the best defences in the Country, and we go and lose 2-0 to Fulham. What the fuck were we thinking?

bigfoot

Fledgling Freddie
Could be worse, you could be a Liverpool supporter.

/me cries

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Muhahahaha!

<insert 63 more lines of cackling>

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
dysfunction said:
Arsenal win 99% of the time so I cant really moan about that...
Well they're not gonna win on Monday tbh. :D

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Forest were on Sky! Hoorah! We lost 1-0 :( We played well, but it counts for nought. As usual. We're on again on Sunday though, who knows, it might reignite my interest in the game. Maybe.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Aoami said:
Fulham 2 - 0 Southampton.

Right. We're supposed to have one of the best defences in the Country, and we go and lose 2-0 to Fulham. What the fuck were we thinking?

Most teams would have lost - nothing against Southampton, but Fulham played a blinder, my season ticket holding dad said it was BY FAR the best performance from Fulham all season.

Remember Fulham are not a bad team; they're no wolves or tottenham - they're more than capable - just look at the Man Utd game. :D

mank!

Part of the furniture
echo said:
I support Notts County. That is all. :(
We're 13th and you're 14th in the Division Two form table. Joy of joys :/

Swindon are doing shite, mostly thanks to the fact we've got a useless manager. I can't really understand it as we've got a bloody good team and started very well this season, any chance of reaching the playoffs have long gone. Midtable obscurity at best again.

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
Cautious reclaimed optimism here. Blackburn all the way. One of the Premierships most interesting teams to watch I reckon. Pleased that we try and play the right way, but sometimes we just seem incapable of finishing what we start. Frustrating as hell :D

Still think we've the best keeper in the premiership, though our defence has let us down this year. Still, 19 games to go :D

And Jon...good luck mate, youll need it :p

Afx

Fledgling Freddie
Well im a west brom fan and we're second in div 1 so i spose i shouldnt have much to moan about, And i wouldnt cept we're playing fuckin awful at the moment and cant seem to win a game at home :|
And we got totally outclassed last night by a wimbledon team bottom of the division :(

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Juve are doing pap this year :/ Second in the league, trailing Roma by 6 points. Still, we look good in the champions league (7-0 against Olympiakos :)), and when Del Piero regains his form it should be business as usual in the league. Hopefully anyway......

mank!

Part of the furniture
Newspapers keep linking Sam Parkin with a move to Sunderland for £450,000 as well as a few other rumours, but the Sunderland one keeps cropping up. I hope this isn't true, as selling him at that price at this point in the season would be a disaster. Any offer below £1m shouldn't even be considered as we're not in a position to need to sell.

Hopefully it's just paper talk, but there's no smoke without fire.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Spurs are in relegation at the half-way point of the season :(

Unfortunately quite deservedly so, with the way we've been performing.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
WTF was that we just pulled against Newcastle?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Try being a Sheff Wednesday supporter.

Freefalling down into Division 3 at this rate.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Xtro said:
Try being a Sheff Wednesday supporter.

Freefalling down into Division 3 at this rate.
See you next weekend. I'll be travelling up on the Friday night, going with a load of Wednesday fans and sitting in the home end. Should be a laugh :D

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
ello mate, and welcome back er but well not a "welcome back" as this is FH not bw but anyway....!

I won't be there matey, have fun in shitty Sheffield and no idea if the Sheff Utd fans are at home but watch out for the twats if you are near the town centre at all.

I will be in Norwich next weekend seeing mates. A shame cos I'd have met you and gone to the match. bleh.

GL :)

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
Note to self:

Next time you start ringing up all your Brummie mates after thrashing them 4-0 at their own ground in the league, bear in mind that should you have reason to play them again, that you dont lose to them by the same scoreline.

*bangs head against wall*

Alright, anyone got any suggestions as to how im going to escape without a shit load of phone calls over this??

:p

I'm absolutely focked on monday :D

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
What's that now? Something like 3 losses in a row?

"Argh" is all i can muster.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
I have crying Huns and cheering Tims for company here, but for once I am a happy sheepshagging bastard, went up a place yesterday :D Oh and being a resident Geordie 'Toon Toon Black'n'White Army' etc.

Later

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
RAR Gengi :)

Glad you made it :)

Sorry about the other day ol'boy, saw those three points on the window sill and couldnt help stealing them off you :p

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Shaeffer said:
RAR Gengi :)

Glad you made it :)

Sorry about the other day ol'boy, saw those three points on the window sill and couldnt help stealing them off you :p

From what I read, you possibly deserved it 'PUKE'

Get back to Loyalty now, :-P was excellent to read it all in a single thread, with no interruptions
Bah smiley limit, the entire post is ruined :-D

later

mank!

Part of the furniture
Xtro said:
I won't be there matey, have fun in shitty Sheffield and no idea if the Sheff Utd fans are at home but watch out for the twats if you are near the town centre at all.

I will be in Norwich next weekend seeing mates. A shame cos I'd have met you and gone to the match. bleh.

GL :)
Not sure what we're doing before the game, judging by the home leg we'll spend most of it in a pub in the blue side of the city. I won't be wearing any colours so I hope to escape without much of a beating. Should be a good game if the match in August is anything to go by but your team has changed dramatically and ours has quite different and all so I'm not sure how to judge it. Should be a quality day out regardless of the result!

No need to wish us luck, we've had absolutely none all season :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom