a thing i dont get :(

A

Allways_

you got all 3 str. relics, and you still zerg?
why? !_!

just a question.. no whine, or what you will call it..

W

witte-

dunno but
imo the stealther population is getting a big prob tbh ^^

P

Pin

Zerg exists because there's lots of people, it doesn't matter where the relics are and it makes little difference to their performance.

But they sure help the few of us who don't zerg ;)

A

Allways_

well, its 4:00(cet) in the morning, i wr00m to mmg.. giving some m8s a lift.. running into 5-6FG... there wasnt any groups at mtk.. so cant be savage thats the problem there... but is savage the only problem then? :D

P

pitspawn

Lol, want us to bend over too? Make it easier for you yeah?

Contrary to popular belief, all realms zerg. So please remember it is more often than not the other way around.

running into 5-6FG

/who emain

Results (38) [ Of which are mostly inf/scout/buffbots ]

Yeah ...

A

Allways_

i dont say that mids never zerg...
they do - ofc.. all realms does... but still - to run 3fg+ together, is totaly borring? what about the few soloers, that cant stealth :/
no fun in that :(

I

immu

Originally posted by Allways_
i dont say that mids never zerg...
they do - ofc.. all realms does... but still - to run 3fg+ together, is totaly borring? what about the few soloers, that cant stealth :/
no fun in that :(

1fg or 3fg, soloers that cant stealth are fucked either way

R

Ravenbourne

why? !_!

Because they suck huge donkey balls at fg vs fg RvR

Y

-yoda-

well, its 4:00(cet) in the morning, i wr00m to mmg.. giving some m8s a lift.. running into 5-6FG... there wasnt any groups at mtk.. so cant be savage thats the problem there... but is savage the only problem then? :D

Cough BS Cough BS

/who emain at 4am'ish was more like 3-6 people (not including bots) you WAY exagerate things ..

maybe when u can actually count come here and whine?

Y

-yoda-

the end of the day ALL realms zerg and those Zergers PAY there Subs . so they can goto Emain or any other RVR zone when ever they want......

do you expect them to goto rvr when it suits you ? i pay my subs and i prefer to STAY AWAY from emain at primetime hrs. due to not wanting to follow or join zergs ,i have even left grps in the past that have said "lets follow the zerg" ..

also i see you have a stealther.. try sitting in a rare place any soloer's go and sit there and watchthe albs .. mostly they DO

Y

-yoda-

the end of the day ALL realms zerg and those Zergers PAY there Subs . so they can goto Emain or any other RVR zone when ever they want......

do you expect them to goto rvr when it suits you ? i pay my subs and i prefer to STAY AWAY from emain at primetime hrs. due to not wanting to follow or join zergs ,i have even left grps in the past that have said "lets follow the zerg" ..

also i see you have a stealther.. try sitting in a rare place any soloer's go and sit there and watchthe albs .. mostly they DO roam in FG's ... BUT.. alb always have a cg up . so if a infil/scout/mincer says "FG MIDS DCX" guess what? the whole of the cg converges on DCX hence u get zerged by the grps arriving cos they all wanna kill (imagine thats the similer thing in other realms) ..

when albs are all bunched together as a zerg is ussually just after a fight (that the roaming fg's converged to .. at atk . or when they camp amg or mmg (yes mg camping is lame , but again all realms do it)

and the point is?
all realms zerg
people who pay subs for a game can play as THEY want to.
if they are happy zerging and getting 1rp per kill on soloers or small grps then thats upto them .
i run solo 90% of the time in cs/dodens/df/odins. if i get killed by a fg should i come here and call ZERG? after all i am outnumbered 8/1 ........ no i dont i just /release . but a medallion and go back n try avoid them and find some 1v1's ...

the RVR zones are HUGE . not just the little patch in emain and odins. go elsewhere... goto suavage kill some albs outside if u want small battles and i guarentee u you will get soloers/duo's n small grps leaving cs to fight you eventually ... same with oennines/hw kill a patrol and the guild who owns the keep will no doubt send some folks to frontier to see if there keep is being attacked , goto df (my fave rvr zone) lots of fun fights and lots of 1v1's

anyways ive typed to much , dunno why i bothered cos i know there willbe another ZERG thread today sometime .. zerging will never go away so i dunno why people keep whining about it. :(

K

Kindar

Of the few paces of rvr i've been in, then i would say the stongest zergs i've seen are almost 3fg mids. But thats normally when we block the amg/hmg or take keeps back. Im rarely attached to any other grps in emain, cause i never drive of course. Else it was only 1fg we tagged along at....

But i agree with albs...if they wanna keep the relics by zerging, and make it less easier for hibs/mids to take em down...well...i thats the only option im afraid. But givf alb guild running around in 1 fg which is to be feared. Mids got NP, hibs LA/Vgn? ...and and lacking the albs ones.
I did remember a alb caster grp in Odins some times ago...some nasty casting assisting >_< Red cloaks with white embleem i think...

A

alme

the 4fg alb zerg @ 2-3 am was rather funnay yes xDD

E

Event

Originally posted by alme
the 4fg alb zerg @ 2-3 am was rather funnay yes xDD

Indeed !?!? - how can there be any justification for that alb zerg after u took crau at that time of the morning.

Why not split up into 1 or 2fgs after you took crau instead of running around with your tongue up 3 other fg's ass?

Lamers

E

efreet

why? !_!

do u ever look at duskwave (last week rp´s), or do u just cry as a baby for fun?

A

Arnor

Minztrel 50 Mincer Albion <Iseult>
Minzmez 50 Bard Hibernia <Tristan>
MinzMasta 50 Sm Midgard<MLF>

:puke:

AMAGAD stop it with the TARDNAMES plzplzpzlpzlzplzplzpzlpz

Z in a name instead of S isnt ANYTHING but moronic!

on_topic= yes every realm zerg, and because of population and some other factors, alb zergs the most, hands down. Mids and especially hibs lately have zerged alot, but we cant compete :(

E

etcetra

Originally posted by pitspawn
Lol, want us to bend over too? Make it easier for you yeah?

Contrary to popular belief, all realms zerg. So please remember it is more often than not the other way around.

/who emain

Results (38) [ Of which are mostly inf/scout/buffbots ]

Yeah ...

Tbh i think it was 40++, /anon and, well afaik 40/8=5..

So could easily be 5 groups..

A

Allways_

Re: Re: a thing i dont get :(

Originally posted by efreet
do u ever look at duskwave (last week rp´s), or do u just cry as a baby for fun?

Can't you read, or is there something wrong with you? it was question .. not a whine thread...
so PLEASE stfu with such lame comments...

L

Lumikki

Can't expect anything else when posting a thread like this. And relics don't really have anything to do with the amount of zergs around.

xx

L

loxleyhood

Re: Re: Re: a thing i dont get :(

Can't you read, or is there something wrong with you? it was question .. not a whine thread...
so PLEASE stfu with such lame comments...

It's a whine thread phrased as a question.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Kindar
Mids got NP, hibs LA/Vgn? ...and and lacking the albs ones.

fareks new guild is realy good.

S

samildanachh

why? !_!

yawn another typical noob calling alb zerged, pls all realms zerg its a fact now get over it.
were no diffrent 2 u, its still humans who play behind the skreen u know

Users who are viewing this thread