A theoretical sort of post.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It has come to my attention at how important it is for a God to be impartial to all, and that no matter how absaloute a God's power is he is powerless to stop people from ignoring him. This must be frustrating for God. I mean, here sits God, ordained with divinity from powers impossible to comprehend, all smiting all deleting all locking God, and people still disagree with Him, still resist Him and war with Him.

It must be very frustrating when you cannot have your way when you are supposed to be omnipotent. Perhaps God just had different things in mind when he took the job. Of course, we all know what happens when God can't have his way, when something becomes an obstruction to Him. Now surely, if God has been made God, governer of this space, then he must be rightous, no? And if he is rightous, the path to take, then surely he should be able to just convince people to just go his way. If he is right, then why would people, and lots of people, go out of their way to fight Him? We all know what actually happens though. We've all read the stories, we all see it happen to the people around us. You disagree with God, and God gets his smite on! With the death and the poverty and the locking and the banning!

But that's not the dangerous part. If you want to you can just go along with God's wishes, agree with him, humour him, and that's fine. You'll survive and prosper even if you have to lie a little to do it. It's certainly the smartest way to go. No, the problem is when God isn't impartial. When God holds grudges, favours some, and despises others. You have to come to the conclusion that there is a possibility that God just doesn't like you! And what then? You're damned whatever you do. (There's no talking to God, no reasoning, trust me, it's not worth the time, I've tried.) So you have two real courses of action. Resign yourself to fate and accept the divine punishment, or fight in vain for what you believe in, even if there can be no victory.

Flesh

Banned
I don't know why I just read all of that, it's far too long. :x
Stick to what you're good at Lox, one sentence spam fortehwin!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Bad lox :twak: spam fool.

But on a separate note. Keep trying to talk to him

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, was this thread too subtle, just right or too direct?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Not too subtle... nor was it just right. Certainly wasn't too direct, though.

It was totally worthless.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
If you can;t beat him Lox, Cheat!

*cough* Babel Fish *cough*

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Brynn said:
But on a separate note. Keep trying to talk to him
For the good of your religious beliefs I'd like to point out that in this case God = the Mods. Lox wrote a sort of clever metaphor, just without the clever bits ;)

A little afterthought though for the young philosopher.*

"Katt the evil bastard and criticiser came along one day, he spent all his time taunting, mocking and ridiculing the stupider in the community. Then behind their backs he told God all about them. He covered up his own faults by finding the most moronic of people and pointing out their shortcomings... Today we remember him as St. Spambuster. Let us pray that the Lord be as fair and just to all."

*Blasphemy not intended.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:

Why thank you.

Flesh

Banned
ST^ said:

"It was totally worthless." - is that the summary of your post? Or a comment directed at Lox's? I couldn't quite figure it out. :(

Flesh

Banned
BlitheringIdiot said:
For the good of your religious beliefs I'd like to point out that in this case God = the Mods. Lox wrote a sort of clever metaphor, just without the clever bits ;)

A little afterthought though for the young philosopher.*

"Katt the evil bastard and criticiser came along one day, he spent all his time taunting, mocking and ridiculing the stupider in the community. Then behind their backs he told God all about them. He covered up his own faults by finding the most moronic of people and pointing out their shortcomings... Today we remember him as St. Spambuster. Let us pray that the Lord be as fair and just to all."

*Blasphemy not intended.
Can I go at the top of the ladder of the "stupider" please? :(

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I think that now we can see who is giving us good/bad rep it takes the fun away. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom