A TG Raid (Thursday the 10th-07-03)

A

Archeon

I have a shiney new graphics card, yup i can finally see the shiney SI water and the fancy SI shadows... and urr... did i mention the water?

...anyway, i wanna see TG in all its colourful glory. So its hunt time me thinks :D

Leaving From: Hagall
Leaving At: 18:45CET / 17:45GMT (6:45, and 5:45 respectivly)
On: Thursday, 10-07-03
Level Req. For The Random Group: 43+ for Seers, 45+ for everyone else
Level Req. For The Guild Groups: 40+

The raid will be using 4fg format of raid.

Two Of the group spots will be given to the 1st two guilds who can sign up a full group.

One of the groups will be the right honourable folk from Tiwaz Emissaries.

And the final group Will consist of the 1st 8 people to sign up on THESE forums, don't PM me ingame i'l just direct you back here.

Please note, in the interest of remaining effective the first 2 spaces in the random group will be reserved for the first shaman and healer that signs up

As a side note, last time i used this system there was an un-named individual who promised to bring a fg in one of the guild group spots then decided to back out 15mins from the start of the hunt. As such i will not be allowing any similar arrangements this time arround.

K, now the details you really want to know.

The lotto details, cause lets face it. We ain't there for the charming conversation ;)

Rule 1, You MUST be lvl 50 to roll in the lotto

Rule 2, All the loot (that means Weaponary, Armour, Tinticures, and Weapon Dyes) will be handed to me after they've been picked up

Rule 3, You may only roll on an item you can use. The only people Exept from this rules are support classes (support classes being defines as Runemasters, Healers and Shaman) who may roll for a weapon Providing they have a lvl 48+ character that can use it.

During the hunt i will be macroing the items as we get them, the lotto (which will be held directly after the hunt in Svausd Faste) when everyones assembled i'l stat each item and its stats once then wait a few mins to let everyone decide on what they want to roll on.

You have a one-way ticket on the lotto, once you've rolled on an item. Win or lose you cannot roll again in that round.

That stated, after the first round of lottoing there will be a second round of lottoing for any of the items that are left over (there are usually 6-7 depending on the size of the haul) Where you will be able to roll again in the same manner you rolled in the first round.

If after the second round is over there are still some items remaining then all classes will be able to roll on any item they please.

So anyway, signup now if you want to come. give me a PM Either by these forums, or ingame (ask anyone from Tiwaz Emissaries if i'm playing an Alt, which i usually am these days :)) if you have Any questions (scouts honour i won't call you a noob ;) )

- - - Groups Currently Signed Up - - -

Group 1: Tiwaz Emissaries
Group 2: Rabid Badgers
Group 3: Ghosts Of Valhalla

The Random Group

Shaman Spot: Zmurfen
Healer Spot: Toyama
Spot 3: Sub
Spot 4: Bouh
Spot 5: Nadiri
Spot 6: Pandamic
Spot 7: Boogyman
Spot 8: Hroft (Sorry)

Z

zmurf

50 shaman signing in, for random group ... :/

H

Haldar

50 SB for random grp!

rofl, 3 posts in 1 min :)

P

Pandemic

i signing for random grp as my lvl 50 warrior

H

Haldar

Archeon, plz write my char's name correctly.

C

chosen

i wanne join with my 50 skald if one of those signed up guys doesnt show up!

S

svartmetall

If there's a spare spot, I would like to be on it...I have conceived a lust for the Dragon-Shadow Great Axe that can only be quenched by getting it, or IRL death :).

A

Aoami

50 Runie for Random group here if you intend to make it balanced.

N

noaim

Rabid Badgers signing up with guildgroup.

Noaim 50 thane
Glenmorangie 50 healer
Bad 50 runie
Hiban 50 shaman
Whambo 50 thane
Momen 43+ thane
Keel 50 shaman
Xaranian 50 shadowblade

Some people might bring another of their 50´s, but we will make sure the group is balanced.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Archeon

The Random Group

Spot 8: Hroft (Sorry)

In the event that the 3rd guild group spot is not claimed by Wednesday 9th (7pm GMT, 8pm CET) it will become a 2nd random group. With the eight places going to the other people who didn't manage to sign up quickly enough to make the first random group.

Sorry, but thats about the best i can do short of making it a 5fg hunt which to be perfectly honest i'd rather not do :(

Oh, one last thing (seeing as i'm getting annoyed with awnsering it :)), No i won't be creaming any items...

..Though it would be fun to cream an Agmunder FS and salvage it infront of all the sword warriors :D

B

bjaadi-

if you need a healer for the second random group... im there

R

Risinn

Ghosts of Valhalla will show up with a full group.

R

Release

Sign me up for the 2nd Random grp (if one gets made)
I can bring my Runemaster or Warrior, whichever is wanted/needed.

A

Archeon

K, all spaces are now taken. If for some reason you can't come please tell me before the hunt starts so that we can find a replacement easily.

That said cya thursday :)

The Random Group

Spot 8: Hroft

Just to give a quick idea, were gonna kill as much as we can (so yes, that means we go to the left at the entrance to start with :)) generally try to farm as many drops as is pysically possible so that most of the people coming can leave with somthing.

And YES! Weapon-dyes do count as drops ;)

R

Risinn

Hey, I'm much sexier than Archy (not really), but I got a nice red pom :wink2:

Hopefully this raid will be as good as the last one I went on, kinda hard though, since I reached 50 and got a drop then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom